Official: Red Dead Redemption 2 Thread: Releasing 10-26-18

Which Console Will You Buy This Game For

• Total voters
I was out fishing and decided to set up camp by the river bed, as i'm in the cutscene setting it up 2 guys come out of the woods
one walks up telling me how nice the area is, asks if he could sit by the fire, the other one comes up behind me with a gun, tells me I ought to watch where i'm camping next time, and then they leave, well they tried to leave

A woman was calling for help cause she said she fell off her horse and sprained her ankle. Then she puts a gun st my face and 2 dudes from behind try to rob me. Smoked all 3 lol

I'm on the hunt for the White Arabian Horse jont
more-horse-600x339.png
43664719_10108028131656609_3337775126178430976_o.jpg

Apparently one of the fastest steedz in the game

Help me get this. Is it a legendary?

Anytime someone asks for help, my finger on RT. Trust no one.

Yup.

Don't think i've helped a single stranded person out in the open yet. The one time i tried was for this guy who stepped into a bear trap and while i was in the process of helping him, i got a text. By the time i finished reading, he had bled out and died :lol:

19ACA5AC-E426-46A7-AEC4-CDA9FBDA98C0.gif

Don’t help no more. Ftw just loot. The only guy i helped and came out ok was the bear trap guy. But the females are trickier. I wish you could grab people as shields to block yourself narco style lol. They shoulda made this game bigger. A sidekick at all times ala Tom Clancy woulda been nice also.

Last edited:
Yup.

Don't think i've helped a single stranded person out in the open yet. The one time i tried was for this guy who stepped into a bear trap and while i was in the process of helping him, i got a text. By the time i finished reading, he had bled out and died :lol:
If you help that guy, you see him again later and he tells you to get any one item from the gun shop and he'll pay for it

19ACA5AC-E426-46A7-AEC4-CDA9FBDA98C0.gif

Don’t help no more. Ftw just loot. The only guy i helped and came out ok was the bear trap guy. But the females are trickier. I wish you could grab people as shields to block yourself narco style lol. They shoulda made this game bigger. A sidekick at all times ala Tom Clancy woulda been nice also.

what? :lol:

1. Where do I find the war horse I got in preorder. I just got to chapter 2/valentine

2. What am I supposed to do with that giant black horse sitting in my base camp? Can I interact with it?

1. Where do I find the war horse I got in preorder. I just got to chapter 2/valentine

2. What am I supposed to do with that giant black horse sitting in my base camp? Can I interact with it?
1. After you do the mission where you go to the stables you can see the war horse there its named Ardonnes or something
2. That's dutch's horse so back off ya hear me

So I have no idea what I'm doing in this game lmao.

Tried to kill the legendary bear, but failed. Got ganged by O'Driscolls and died. Accidently killed someone and then killed everyone who witnessed the killing, but was killed for killings.

Wonder if your honor has anything to do with witnesses reporting you or not. Mine is trending on the more positive side so anytime I spit, I got a witness trying to report me.

Wonder if I was more lawless, would these witness think twice about what they thought they seen.

I think they need to make an adjustment on the witnesses, not everybody should turn into a witness, I see you killing a O'driskells I'm gonna keep it moving

finally was able to do the gold bar scam. boosted 100k, immediately upgraded my whole life. I have our whole camp plush af. I ended up keeping that big *** black horse Hosea gives you. Love him. Upgraded him and got him right. And then headed to the gun shop. I have to get my life together. Those booty *** guns they start you with had me taking wayyyyyyyyyyy too many L's. Dudes were taking those gunshots like logan. I got the big Volcanic pistol. And modded the whole thing. All gold, longer barrel, etc. Been getting complimented on it. Dudes know what time it is. Been copping all types of stuff. I'll probably hit the scam a couple more times today, keep my bread tight. I wish I could upgrade Arthur hands. I wanna 1-hitter-quitter dudes.

I wish there was much control as far as the fist fighting goes, I'd want to see Arthur go to the body more so these dudes can drop the hands a little bit and then slip in with that Tyson uppercut.

I put 10 racks into the camp and I'm still doing chores for those bum *** dudes
I'm still waiting for my dual wield sprayers

Back
Top Bottom