Official: Red Dead Redemption 2 Thread: Releasing 10-26-18

Which Console Will You Buy This Game For

• Total voters
So the game stop i submitted my preorder looks like it doesn’t have any copies left, but the Walmart 2 minutes away from my crib does. :pimp: I honestly forgot about the game till this morning and after seeing a video of gameplay, I’m hype :lol:

Who tried attacking the grizzly ? I did while I was with Charles carrying deer back. The bear started charging and I flew off my horse as I turned wrong in the trees and proceeded to climb up a tree lol. Bear didn’t touch me. I climbed back on and hauled *** but failed because I was luring the bear in circles too far from Charlie.

The game is :pimp: so far.

But yeah I can see how some people are complaining that the game is slower paced and can be a chore with having to eat and do other rpg elements to survive. Also a few people are complaining how the first 2 or 3 chapters are basically a tutorial until you make it to Valentine .

I absolutely love playing the game in cinematic mode. First person mode I just can’t do it :lol:

Man that one mission in Valentine where you get spotted by a NPC and he's suspicious about seeing Arthur in Blackwater where you have to chase him down. During that mission while I was chasing dude down 2 other NPC showed up during the scene. I hog tied one of them and put them on the back of my horse. After I tracked down dude from Blackwater and choose to let him live, I went back into Valentine and got spotted by some random NPC and they alerted the sheriff and I got a bounty on me for kidnapping and I got into a long shoot out with them and now have a $195 bounty on me :lol:

Last edited:
ITS INSTALLED. LETS GOOOOOO
1C35559F-DD00-4C76-BAA9-49790E39A4E7.png

*unsubscribes to avoid spoilers

i forgot how long it would take to copy the data :lol:
came home thinking i was going to play right away

Yea meant to buy it last night but forgot bought it on the ps4 this morning , by the time is was ready I had to leave for work smh , anyway getting off in an hour and going to really dive into it. I only made it up to the part with the first little shootout

In Valentine I got a $158 bounty on my head. It's a spot there that has illegal activities. I robbed it thats how I ended up with my bounties.

Also, i stayed after the bear mission. Tried to kill it got my *** mauled. Game is dope so far

In Valentine I got a $158 bounty on my head. It's a spot there that has illegal activities. I robbed it thats how I ended up with my bounties.

Also, i stayed after the bear mission. Tried to kill it got my *** mauled. Game is dope so far

Dog I didn't even have time to draw down on the beast before it chewed my face off.

Bounced out on me from some under brush, couldn't even fire from the hip.

same, I sent Hozea away thinking I was gonna bring back the trophy and got tore up.

Last edited:
Man I’m only on that first shootout with the o’driscoll crew ready to get more into it tonight. Tired of my dude being sluggish through the damn snow :lol:

Got trashed by that damn bear on the first attempt :lol:
Went after him and hunted him down afterwards but had to do it again due to a fatal error.
After killing it I raced my horse to the nearest trapper but didn't control the horse properly at some point and died from a crash over a big rock.

Anybody met a Bob Crawford?

I ended up at his house with his dog barking at me. I tried to calm the dog down, then dude rolled up on me with the heat, so I had to finish him and his dog hope I didn't miss any content

Back
Top Bottom