Official: Red Dead Redemption 2 Thread: Releasing 10-26-18

Which Console Will You Buy This Game For

• Total voters
2GQ7Pd6yxDvg_w77mpYHJ5LGMWIz4cxdt1MvopmzXPk.jpg

Doesn’t this game take place in the Texas/Louisiana region? I don’t think we are seeing Canada or Mexico this time around.

Mexico was my favorite part of the first game, so I really hope I’m wrong. At least give me a pancho or sombrero I can wear

Doesn’t this game take place in the Texas/Louisiana region? I don’t think we are seeing Canada or Mexico this time around.

Mexico was my favorite part of the first game, so I really hope I’m wrong. At least give me a pancho or sombrero I can wear

Sad. My favorite part of the first game was going up north in the snowy wilderness. The bears were no ******* joke up there. Gettin instant murked up near that log cabin :sick:

I've been waiting on hearing about a game that will make me upgrade from last gen to a ps4 pro
this is that game, the way all these people are describing the world that has been built is insane.

I've been waiting on hearing about a game that will make me upgrade from last gen to a ps4 pro
this is that game, the way all these people are describing the world that has been built is insane.

Wait so you are saying that you are on a PS3 still ?

If you are going from a launch PS4 to a PS4 Pro you only would really see a big improvement in graphics and performance if you have 4K HDR TV.

Wait so you are saying that you are on a PS3 still ?

If you are going from a launch PS4 to a PS4 Pro you only would really see a big improvement in graphics and performance if you have 4K HDR TV.

I'm coming from a PS3, literally the only reason I haven't made the leap is because it's jailbroken, so I've pretty much been able to play my entire backlog for free, since before the PS4 dropped. I've gotten pretty accustomed to not shelling out the dough for games, that coupled with being able to finally enjoy a bunch of games i haven't, didn't see the point of upgrading. i have been tempted for sure. I also wanted the ps4 catalog to grow in a way that I could stay on that for a minute, even while the ps5 is out, as long as its fun I'm there, graphics are whatever. lol I just want to buy a system and then play for years to come.

The TV thing isn't really a big thing as I'll get that also.

I was pretty late to the train on RDR party, only having played it 2 years ago and it instantly shot to a top 10 all time for me.

Fur trapping was a MAJOR part of the old west my dude. Like the main economic venture of that era. It would just be dope to not only have a much bigger area to work with but the storylines would be mind boggling. Google the beaver wars. The west was wild

canada would be dope. WDYWT like

migos-t-shirt.jpg

Can you jack wagons and people ? Like GTA. If I could go back in time I’d make a stop here for a few days. Buy some land,gold,and furs.

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom