Which Console Will You Buy This Game For

• Total voters
$

$

$

Regular Edition: $59.99
Special Edition: $79.99
Collectors Edition: $99.99

All preorders of Red Dead Redemption 2 will include a War Horse and The Outlaw Survival Kit. The War Horse, previously seen in the first game, is a valiant steed with greater stamina and speed than your average horse. The Outlaw Survival Kit contains a collection of useful supplies including Dead Eye,and items to replenish health.

Those who preorder Red Dead Redemption 2 digitally on the PlayStation Store and Xbox Store will also receive a cash bonus for story mode and an exclusive treasure map. However, to get the treasure map you must preorder by 31 July.

Those who purchase the Special Edition will receive exclusive content including a bank robbery mission and gang hideout in story mode, a dappled black thoroughbred racehorse, gameplay boosts, cash bonuses, discounts, special story mode items, free access to additional weapons, and the Nuevo Paraiso Gunslinger outfit.

An Ultimate Edition is also available, which includes all the content from the Special Edition plus additional bonuses for online such as outfits, access to the survivor camp theme, additional weapons, rank bonuses and a black chestnut thoroughbred.

In addition, all digital preorders reward GTA Online cash. The Standard Edition rewards $500,000, the Special Edition rewards $1 million, and the Ultimate Edition will reward you a whopping $2 million.

If you're a die hard Red Dead fan, a Collector’s Box is also available which includes a metal tithing box with lox and key, collectable challenge coin, double-sided puzzle, six shooter bandana, treasure map, pin set, playing cards, cigarettes cards, and a Wheeler, Rawson and Co. Catalogue.

Preorder bonuses for Red Dead Redemption 2 are now available. The Standard Edition is available for $59.99 from the PlayStation Store, the Xbox Store, and the Rockstar Warehouse. The Special Edition and Ultimate edition are available for preorder on the PlayStation Store, the Xbox Store, and the Rockstar Warehouse. The Ultimate Edition is $99.99 and The Special Edition is $79.99.The Collector’s Box is also available now for preorder from the Rockstar Warehouse for $99.99.

Red Dead Redemption 2 is due for release October 26 on PlayStation 4 and Xbox One. If you want more details on what to expect from the highly-anticipated sequel, here's everything you need to know about Red Dead Redemption 2.

Source:

http://www.ign.com/articles/2018/06/04/red-dead-redemption-2-xbox-pre-order-bonuses-appear-early

Red Dead Redemption 2 Will Have Some Sort Of Timed PlayStation Exclusivity

Source:

https://kotaku.com/red-dead-redemption-2-will-have-some-sort-of-timed-play-1826536689

Bad news if you only own a XB1 or a XB1X and are hoping R* somehow managed to stop in the middle of game development and optimize RDR2 just to take advantage of the XB1X console power :lol: . Not happening.

Even worse if you are strictly just a PC gamer where you didn't get RDR1 because the games code was such a mess to port and release it on pc. Now if you wait it out for RDR2 you are looking at least 1 year wait after the console versions come out.

Collectors box does not include a copy of the game WTF. Rockstar is becoming a real CHAZZER since GTA Online. Word to Tony Montana.

Bad news if you only own a XB1 or a XB1X and are hoping R* somehow managed to stop in the middle of game development and optimize RDR2 just to take advantage of the XB1X console power :lol: . Not happening.

I guess we'll have to wait and see which console offers the best performance once it releases

More than likely just going to purchase it Day 1, not too many games I can think I'm looking forward to this year.

Just started up Revolver again on the PS4. Redemption is a far better game but Revolver has a soft spot in my heart.

giphy.gif

About to pre order the Ultimate PS4 digital version off the PS Store which includes a exclusive treasure map and 2 million in GTA Online money which I just got back into playing. That pre order bonus ends on the 15th.

I already had the physical version of the ultimate edition pre ordered at Gamestop but digital is just better.

Sucks that the ultimate version is also exclusive to Gamestop and can't be bought at Best Buy where I stil have GCU and 20% off for 2 more years.

Brazy. I should've copped the PS4 pro. Game looks sick on my 4K TV. Maybe I'll just get it and play on the XB1X

I think I’m gonna play this as a real outlaw and just **** everybody up.

Back
Top Bottom