Official "Recommend a Movie" Post

BIG FISH

Tim Burton flick. Good and sad as hell. 1st movie I cried on.
smh.gif
(Only cuz I cud relate to dude losin his father)

Originally Posted by Obi Wan Kobe

BIG FISH

Tim Burton flick. Good and sad as hell. 1st movie I cried on.
smh.gif
(Only cuz I cud relate to dude losin his father)

eek.gif
Very good movie. I didn't get to finish "click"yesterday so I couldn't get my cry on.
laugh.gif

I enjoyed Butterfly Effect with the alternate ending never saw the original. But I do think they stole that ending from another film.

The only movie that comes to mind that hasn't been named already and that I can't think of any others.
12 Angry Men.

Originally Posted by Shapeshiftah

yes:
sometimes in april.
before the devil knows you're dead.

no:
beyond rangoon.
88 minutes.

I thought that movie sucked

Nothing lately has impressed me, I'm just ready for all the Summer New Releases

yes: the last boyscout
the long kiss goodnight

no: mars attacks
running with scissors (but i have to admit that even rachel wood was
smokin.gif
.. )

A handful off the top:

Adaptation.
A lovelorn screenwriter turns to his less talented twin brother for help when his efforts to adapt a non-fiction book go nowhere.

Catch Me if You Can
A true story about Frank Abagnale Jr. who, before his 19th birthday, successfully conned millions of dollars worth of checks as a Pan Am pilot, doctor, and legal prosecutor.

The Darjeeling Limited
Three American brothers who have not spoken to each other in a year set off on a train voyage across India with a plan to find themselves and bond with each other -- to become brothers again like they used to be.

Garden State
A quietly troubled young man returns home for his mother's funeral after being estranged from his family for a decade.

Into the Wild
After graduating from Emory University, top student and athlete Christopher McCandless abandons his possessions, gives his entire $24,000 savings account to charity and hitchhikes to Alaska to live in the wilderness.

The Life of David Gale
A man against capital punishment is accused of murdering a fellow activist and is sent to death row.

My Life Without Me
A young woman conceals the fact of her terminal cancer to live her life with a passion she never had before.

Recount
A chronicle of the weeks after the 2000 U.S. presidential election and the subsequent recounts in Florida.

Shattered Glass
The true story of a young journalist who fell from grace when it was found he had fabricated over half of his articles.

Originally Posted by john23friend85

Yes-
American Psycho
Equilibrium
The Machinist
Harsh Times
Batman Begins
Rescue Dawn
The Prestige
3:10 to Yuma

No-
Anything with "Movie" in the title
Spiderman 3
A little in love with Christian Bale I see???
roll.gif

Watched Prestige for the first time the other day though... loved it great movie.

-Big Lebowski
-Departed
-No Country for Old Men
-There Will Be Blood
-Into the Wild

Couple of more I want to add:

Memento
Pan's Labyrinth
The Orphanage
Pretty much anything done by Brad Pitt
Taxi Driver
Good Will Hunting