OFFICIAL REAL WORLD D.C. THREAD *THE FINAL EPISODE! 3/31 @ 10PM* RECAP ALL EPISODES ONLINE

Originally Posted by DOWNTOWN43

i didnt say he was an angel, but the people in the house were clearly ganging up on him like he killed someone.

that is the Usual MTV "Militant Black Man" Character  from Syrus in Boston to David in N.O. to Karamo in Philly to Tyrie in Denver to Greg in Hollywood

Originally Posted by silverswoosh

Originally Posted by SuperSaiyan415

how can you guys hate this dude andrew? that dude cracks me up. he might be a little extra but that aint stopping him from pulling broads.

Nothing against dude, but I think they're just there for the cameras.
laugh.gif
roll.gif

Maybe I'm wrong...*shrugs*
Nah, I agree. Those girls are taking on their 15 seconds of fame. If dude was without the cameras and pulled that panda !#$% on a girl, she wouldn't even acknowledge him.
I know dudes that are attention !*%%@% like that, girls don't pay them any mind.

even though Andrew is falling for these chicks way too easily, I give him props, cuz it looks like he's the only dude in the house whos gettin action
laugh.gif

This thread has fallen off

I think the cast fell off after the first few episodes for sure

I was really on this show and I fell off after a few episodes

dead....
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif

Umm I have 55 dollars

He looks at a 90 dollar check hahahahahhahaha

never before seen footage!!!

roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif

Ya'll are hard on Andrew. His story is probably the only thing interesting left about this RW. And yeah, Callie is the most real person in the house. Shame she has to be the one to always handle everyone's drama.

This is the lamest real world. The girls get mad over every little thing. they act like tye picked dude up and body slammed him off the ledge
laugh.gif
. I could understand Andrew being mad but he knows they were drunk and acting foolish .

Originally Posted by MaddenFan04

This thread has fallen off

I think the cast fell off after the first few episodes for sure

I was really on this show and I fell off after a few episodes
Wow. That's a lot of fallen off right there.

Andrews girl dont like him for real. She just wants to be on the show.

Theres a video on mtv of her audition tape to be on the show. He should of just smashed that ugly girl

Back
Top Bottom