OFFICIAL REAL WORLD D.C. THREAD *THE FINAL EPISODE! 3/31 @ 10PM* RECAP ALL EPISODES ONLINE

This dude Ty is functionally ******ed.

First episode he was ranting about religion and hating on roommates, he ruins a good thing with Emily by professing his feelings, he pushes her and yells at her drunk, and NOW he's throwing the weird guy wearing a Panda hat over staircases onto concrete
laugh.gif

It looked like Andrew poured something onto Ty which caused his reaction, but he has like 50 pounds on the guy, he didn't have to do that.

why dont they have a job like regular real worlds, where you get kicked out for no job

and ty - making a fool of yourself

Originally Posted by Black Jesus

all black men would like to thank you Ty
smh.gif
....embarrassing

I was hoping the blackside of the funny style light skinned cat pulled Ty to the side and told him to chill

Originally Posted by Frische Produkte

[color= rgb(255, 0, 0)]The Angry Black Man..Grrr!!![/color]
And the goofy white guy with no game.

And the mixed-up gay dude from a conservative small town who has trouble coming out of the closet.

And the spoiled chick who had an emotional breakdown in college over something the rest of us would shrug off.

And the bulemic cute chubby chick who is not so good at keeping it a secret but feigns an attempt at it.

I'll keep watching but man, they really need to do a better job casting people because it's so obvious what they're going for that it's not even worth talking about anymore.

Originally Posted by RKO2004

Originally Posted by Bigmike23

he out there making us look bad

When I saw that I was thinking about when The Rock tossed Stone Cold over the bridge
laugh.gif

Classic.  
laugh.gif

pimp.gif

Ty really is #*%!%*+ up.
smh.gif

Emily must have some superb wet wet, this dude still sprung on her acting a fool.

Originally Posted by Big J 33

This dude Ty is functionally ******ed.

First episode he was ranting about religion and hating on roommates, he ruins a good thing with Emily by professing his feelings, he pushes her and yells at her drunk, and NOW he's throwing the weird guy wearing a Panda hat over staircases onto concrete
laugh.gif

It looked like Andrew poured something onto Ty which caused his reaction, but he has like 50 pounds on the guy, he didn't have to do that.
roll.gif

My guess is Andrew, like an idiot, threw some drink on Ty trying and failing to be funny. Ty was as drunk as Andrew so he play-tackles the dude and Andrew is so drunk he's not able to save himself from falling so he takes a spill. I can't even blame Ty 100% for that. But he's going to look like the jerk either way, so
ohwell.gif

This chick, I keep forgetting her name
laugh.gif
, the cute annoying drama *!!+* is ALWAYS involved in the house drama. I doesn't have to be her business for it to become her business. If I was in that house with her, I wouldn't even respond to her or acknowledge her.

My guy Andrew
pimp.gif

Originally Posted by Super Producer J

This chick, I keep forgetting her name
laugh.gif
, the cute annoying drama *!!+* is ALWAYS involved in the house drama. I doesn't have to be her business for it to become her business.
The sad thing is we all know women like this. Like you said, it's best just to ignore it. My mom is like that and I learned just to tune most of what she says out when it comes to confrontation.

How is Ty the only black dude this season and he's NOT going after Callie?
tired.gif

Come on dude, I am white, and I can still tell that chick is the cutest of them all. Plus she's the most down-to-earth, too. Ashley would be cool if she didn't have the attitude and affinity for drama.

Cotdamn dude fell into the basement!? From the previews I thought it was just from the stairs to the sidewalk, no biggie.

Turn Ty's swag up for giving that corndog the dungeon drop though, next time he'll think twice about pouring drinks on anybody. Turn his swag back down for being sprung off that sub par broad to begin with

tired.gif

Come on dude, I am white, and I can still tell that chick is the cutest of them all.
I have no idea what your point is, but that second part is absolutely false.

Originally Posted by Kiddin Like Jason

tired.gif

Come on dude, I am white, and I can still tell that chick is the cutest of them all.
I have no idea what your point is, but that second part is absolutely false.
And I "have no idea" what you're insinuating. Give me a break, dude.
indifferent.gif

Back
Top Bottom