Official Raptors Season Thread: RAPTORS THREAD LIVES!!!!!

^ no idea what you're talking about.

a loss for the Raps. :smh:
smh.gif
Clutch.ARE NOT SPORTS!!!

was Bosh on the injured reserve list?

TEAM RAPTORS
We Bring Out The Salami and Cheese
TEAM BOILERMAKERS
All Hail the Old Gold and Black

How am I missing these games!? man i really hate school, takes way to much time of my raptor vision. :lol:
laugh.gif
.:: |Team| Toronto| Raptors| ::.
.:: We Aint Scurred of the C's ::.
TEAM PRARIE BOYZ​

Zalgiris Kaunas up next.

The foreign team matchups are interesting but i think id rather just see them play NBA teams already.
Clutch.

Nascar and Poker ARE NOT SPORTS!!!

Chyea
.:: |Team| Toronto| Raptors| ::.
.:: | Bargnani | Bosh | Calderon | Dixon | Ford | Garbajosa | Graham | ::.​
.:: | Humphries | Jackson | Kapono | Moon | Nesterovic | Parker | Printezis | ::.​

CHEA. Raptors TV with some new commercials featuring the Swirsk. Check 'em out:

Sick, Wicked & Nasty

NBA Facial

Onions, baby! Onions!

TEAM [Scrubs]
.:: | TEAM | TORONTO | RAPTORS | ::.
TeamCanada ~x~ TeamPhilippines​

another yr with no defenders is not going to get us anywhere in the playoffs,smh. anyways,cant wait for the season,ive missed my raps.
______
WE GROWN.

Raptors are really going to have to take advantage of November, that's about as easy as it gets for them, their schedule is actually pretty balanced.
Clutch.

Nascar and Poker ARE NOT SPORTS!!!

I'm still disappointed that Colangelo didn't go out and get our team a damn rebounder. We already have Garbo, Bargs, Parker shooting the 3 ball, yet he brought in another shooter :smh:
smh.gif
but I'm expecting a loss in the 1st round of the playoffs.

WHy wasnt the game on rapstv?

It said it was on the guide, but then once 8 came around(i wasnt home til 8, so i dont know what was on from 7- 8)
glasses.gif
the piston game was on

All i know is that November is our easiest month coming up. And... I think the second last month... i cant remember which one and i cant pull up the schedual right now, but one of those last few months is going to be hell for the raps. I think they play san antonio twice... and have a long western road swing. We have to take care of November, no doubt about that. But the last month, or the one with the long western road swing, we have to come out of that above .500.
.:: |Team| Toronto| Raptors| ::.​
TEAM PRARIE BOYZ​

Looking at the Box Score, SMitch going to the bench early.
TEAM [Scrubs]

Quote:
Love the Raps but I remember folks used to hate on the old Kings teams because they had alotta white dudes. I dont know but I have a feeling thats how people feel about the Raps.
ed following bball you might mess with them but because they have alot of white players? Naw that one doesn't register.
TEAMCOWBOYS

Raps Win! Bargs the high man with 19 and Bosh with another DNP. I can't wait to see how Bargs does in the regular season. Dude is gonna be a BEAST. :pimp:
pimp.gif
TEAM [Scrubs]

:pimp:
pimp.gif
s. seriously, ive had a countdown for the past month. the season opener cant come soon enough
.:: |Team| Toronto| Raptors| ::.​
TEAM PRARIE BOYZ​

Back
Top Bottom