OFFICIAL RAP BATTLE THREAD: Hitman Holla vs. Aye Verb p.12

saw the UFF finale . Ill Will won and the battle was ehh . he freestyled the entire thing , had a pretty dope 2nd round

Lol I was annoyed at first with that Star **** but Star was just doing what Star does. Clips knew that.

i listen to stars youtube show daily

he's very good at what he does

clipz almost bit and star kinda played himself in this interview

his points of argument were terrible

6 PM, 8 battles .. still hasn't started ! Smack too unorganized, whoever has the last battle joint is going to be so dead

Yea URL/Smack Been Shaky For A Min... Events not starting on time, how they handle the artist, THE BATTLE VIDEOS UPLOADED ON YOUTUBE..SMH.. But its for the culture LOL FOH

Hearing some decent things about the battles, sort of glad I'm not there, not even half way through and its near 11. Then throw in a one round hitman vs. conceited. Footage suppose to drop Tuesday for their NOME 3 battle from what I read.

I wonder if they even going to finish, aren't they suppose to be over at 2 a.m?

4 battles left 12 AM, seems like it's a hour a battle .. so is this going to end at 4 AM ? :lol: Daylyt been dissing how wack and disorganized this event was all day on Twitter

My mans just told me Math knocked out Serius Jones and they had to shut down the event . The Daylyt vs Swave and JC battle didn't get to happen .

URL will probably lose their deal with Stage 48 like they did with Webster Hall , the demise begins .

I told y'all Smack's demise began after Lux made that video ofcourse I got laughed at , though . Also the event was postponed due to multiple people trying to bring weapons in the building like dudes were really wildin tonight .

Word is Math Hoffa knocked out Serius Jones. Lol
def a good look for url
roll.gif

So what did Jones do? I mean Daylyt spilled water on Math's kicks, pushed him, and literally slept through his rounds and he still didn't swing on him. What in the heck did Jones do to get knocked out?

Last edited:
jones got knocked out?

def a terrible turn of events for jones

he talks way too much to live that down

Anyone know what Jones said or did?

Crazy man, the main battle I wanted to see was Swave vs Day now who knows when that will happen since apparently he try to fight Smack. Whatever Day was doing with the CJ character from San Andreas he can't do again.

lmao this is what i wake up to

Math knocks out jones

Day chasing smack

Idk why but a image of smack running down the street screaming smmmmmmack into a camera popped into my head

:rofl:

Url needs to go back to the drawing boards

Anyone know what Jones said or did?

Crazy man, the main battle I wanted to see was Swave vs Day now who knows when that will happen since apparently he try to fight Smack. Whatever Day was doing with the CJ character from San Andreas he can't do again.
Apparently Math bars were really weak and Jones sarcastically said "wow" to one of his wack lines and Math just sucker punched him.

Back
Top Bottom