OFFICIAL RAP BATTLE THREAD: Hitman Holla vs. Aye Verb p.12

The youtube comments 
roll.gif

barcode0954 1 day ago
 Don't Flop got that A-1 security if this was on the URL you would see nothin but NYC fitted and snapbacks and timbs all over the stage scrappin!
 Reply  · 37 

View all 6 replies 

dj french 1 day ago
 +barcode0954 And you would of heard smack screaming ''YALL ****** IS ******* UP MY VERSACES '' MY VERSACES
 Reply  · 

Hood Rat 1 day ago
 SMACK WOULDA JUST SAID "HOLD IT DOWN, HOLD IT DOWN"
 Reply  · 

tears 
laugh.gif

roll.gif

The accuracy. :lol:

Surf was better off not even taking Verb if he was gonna loaf & take an L.

He was cool, but not enough.

I hope he's more focused against Mook.

Yeah I don't know what that battle was. Verb's continuness hate for ny in his verses are getting tired. We get it you don't like ny crowds, let it go.

I'm hoping surf was rope a doping with that battle because if he comes like that at mook, he already lost.

Verb is tired in general his whole shtick is played out. He loves to play the heel with NY crowds and honestly they like that **** as long as u saying something hot they'll cheer but the minute he ***** up and says something wack or chokes they boo the hell out of him. Dude seriously whining about that in other states **** got him in his feels too much

Not a verb fan but the NY crowd really has it in for him. I remember a couple of battles where he is just starting to get his stuff out and they booing already... :rofl:
I liked it cuz i'm not a fan of him but he does have a point. He's not helping his cause though because thats all he talks about when he loses.

NY boo's everybody...they did Wavy dirty against JJ and Wavy was actually going off.

Verb eats off that ish..he knows what he's doing.

True true! These NY crowds are a trip! It's good that they will boo anyone, but then when they over hype someone like Dot.
I'm like is he taking in some NY code?

Here in Cali at least they let them get their stuff out. But we got our weirdos too.... Daylyt

Born was super tight in the recap video with Hollow, Ty Law, and Drect. SMH chased JC for years only to get Stephen Curry'd

Also I had Verb beating Surf 2-1/3-0, and Day beating Red 2-1 (very debatable though).

Born definitely did choke.......that's what he's used to tho lol.

O-red went off against Daylyt.

Btw - anybody in the unbiased group?

Smack is really tryna get this Dot Mob vs NWX thing rolling.

I don't see a card happening tho, too many rematches involved.

haven't been following too close but..is this whole thing set up on some WWE ish?.. wouldn't be surprised.

I think they can set it up without a rematch

T-Rex vs K shine

Daylyt vs Rain

T roc vs Big T

Mook vs DNA

Dot vs the Saga

Dot Mobb still has Dan bars and Real deal left if Mook don't want to jump in

Mook kicked him out :rofl:

They really are doing some WWE stuff

Diss tracks
Radio interviews
Vlogs

The Dot Mobb vs NWX card is gonna start off the year right for smack

No one talking about the hollow vs pat stay battle? How they amp this battle up and only do one round? That's super corny b.

Yeah one round was pretty lame. It was a good one round though from both sides.
Supposedly the funding from a promoter got pulled day of the show and thats when the battlers found out. So they did one round since they weren't gonna get paid the full amount. :nerd:

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom