OFFICIAL RAP BATTLE THREAD: Hitman Holla vs. Aye Verb p.12

sigh...thats why there's the polls. you can say Clips lost the first, but thats your opinion. Goin off of crowd reaction Hollow lost that first, he fvkk himself w that sike i lied. lyrically there's no definite term of who was nicer, it's what you preferred. They both were prepared. Clips bs in the second, and they both were prepared for the third. Hollow lost the 3rd due to crowd reaction, again this is all off of crowd reaction/control since there's no defined terms on who is lyrically better. 

sigh...thats why there's the polls. you can say Clips lost the first, but thats your opinion. Goin off of crowd reaction Hollow lost that first, he fvkk himself w that sike i lied. lyrically there's no definite term of who was nicer, it's what you preferred. They both were prepared. Clips bs in the second, and they both were prepared for the third. Hollow lost the 3rd due to crowd reaction, again this is all off of crowd reaction/control since there's no defined terms on who is lyrically better. 

What is this .. I don't even

These dudes in here saying Clips won and/or making excuses remind me of the Canibus fans when he choked against Dizaster.

Dudes were making excuses for Canibus getting stuck saying that his brain is to advanced and might have "overheated" or something so that's why he choked and forgot his rhymes.

:smh:

These dudes in here saying Clips won and/or making excuses remind me of the Canibus fans when he choked against Dizaster.

Dudes were making excuses for Canibus getting stuck saying that his brain is to advanced and might have "overheated" or something so that's why he choked and forgot his rhymes.

mean.gif
laugh.gif
laugh.gif
laugh.gif

You're starving for anything to give Clips a W in a clear loss, give it a rest G
laugh.gif
i can't give clips nothing, stating the obvious. Last time Hollow did this was against Surf, another debatable L that Hollow fans believe was a clear win for him.  

i can't give clips nothing, stating the obvious. Last time Hollow did this was against Surf, another debatable L that Hollow fans believe was a clear win for him.
 negative b....i have couple post in this thread sayin i can't rock with Hollow and his style. That ***** won ...like it or not. You seem like a big clips fan..i am too..you can't let that man slide with that lazy **** he's been on.

+1 here.
Was really looking forward to Clips taking care of Hollow but that did not happened.
Was never a hollow fan but cmon man he clearly got the 1st.
Clips using most of a round for Cortez :smh: U can tell he forgot his rhymes and decided to freestyle.

How this clips n hollow is debatable is mindblowing, it was a clear 2-1 imo. Clips is 2 nice but he gotta lazy pen, hollow had 2 many angles 4 him that day

I got Magic in that ..not calling any rounds cause those gotdamn bloggers that come to every one off it seems straight gassed Ty Law

Back
Top Bottom