OFFICIAL RAP BATTLE THREAD: Hitman Holla vs. Aye Verb p.12

Yea Shine got busy against JC

Tay Roc beat him in Detroit too (my fault ...I was thinkn bout Quleen)

Last edited:
Stop. He bit the this a pair/disappear wordplay from Chilla, the MJ scheme from Datlyt, and more. JC outbarred him plain and simple. He probably went over y'all heads. Bars >>> Performance.

I understand your viewpoint, but JC's bars weren't enough to beat Shine's bars and performance.

Battle Rap is an entertainment art form, you need more than bars.

"They said to be among the all-stars bring all bars, Nah, I need my fame" - Daylyt

If i remember shine didnt really turn up till the last round in that jc battle, gone have to go back n watch it now

Shine gave JC his only CLEAR loss and I'm a big JC supporter (one of a few who believes that he bested Charlie in their 1 rounder)

JC beat Roc (took the 1st & 3rd imo)

However he took a clear L to Shine, that last round was ******ED :x

Shine gave JC his only CLEAR loss and I'm a big JC supporter (one of a few who believes that he bested Charlie in their 1 rounder)

JC beat Roc (took the 1st & 3rd imo)

However he took a clear L to Shine, that last round was ******ED
sick.gif
Shine's MJ angle. 
pimp.gif

I personally would like to see Danny Myers vs. Daylyt. I know they're boys, but it would be a barfest.

JC did best Clips.

Just watched the Prep-JohnJohn battle, never really liked John John but he killed Prep.

2-1 Prep... Took 1 & 2. John won round 3

Prep was impressive on that stage, which was shocking because I was worried about how his style would translate.

Round 1 Jon - Crazy personals especially those BuBu Smellz bars. :rofl: Prep had some dope bars too though. But too much popping off.
Round 2 - Toss up. Both got booed. Jon had a shorter round but seemed more complete.
Round 3 Jon - Got the most crowd reaction and had better bars. Prep trailed off in the end.

Anyone watch Troy brown vs lucid. Troy was my college roommate. Def worthy of top tier action

prep gets my vote, jjdd is just one of those battle rappers i don't like watching, prep is cool though

Back
Top Bottom