OFFICIAL RAP BATTLE THREAD: Hitman Holla vs. Aye Verb p.12

Watching A live event gotta be totally different cause the crowd reactions can be bias and fool people. Some were saying Roc bodied Surf...HOW SWAY???

Just watched on YouTube and Roc 1st round was super gassed. Surf definitely got the 1st and the 3rd

Last edited:
people really saying Clips won smh
please stop Hollow won the first 2 rds clearly
third was debatable and i edged it to Hollow
Clips fans need to stop
two trash performances back to back

I can see how u can say that and Charlie killed hisself wit that whole Cortez thing in rd2 but i had to look at it this way Clips having battle after battle against heavy hittas and expected to have the best bars every line maaaaaan it aint that much thinking in the world lol Hallow not gettin booked for battles that much so he got more preperation time but im done defending Clips cuz im not really that much of a fan of his i was waiting on Roc the whole night like my pusha needed to reup (see how i snuck that in there imma better battle rapper than all them sike nah lol)

Hollow won and Surf won. 

Charlies third was insane though

Last edited:
hollow clearly took that

don't own a lom shirt either

clipz barely even deserve to battle lux

should be hollow vs mook

clipz had one good round and now cats talking bout they interviewed the entire building and they all said clipz won?

nah

I agree wit it all except Hollow 2-1 gotta give Clips 2-1...and Shine is the truth and he showed it 2nite...he had me mad wit em for that Mr Wavy battle tho, he was racin thru his bars too fast
i still find it crazy that ppl saying roc won, he probably had 3 hot lines, no more than 5 the whole battle. I bet any money Roc gonna admit he lost, as far as Clips and Hollow it just depends on who you give the first round to, Clips clearly took 3rd, Hollow clearly took 2nd....but i give the L to Clips solely because of his outfit

i still find it crazy that ppl saying roc won, he probably had 3 hot lines, no more than 5 the whole battle. I bet any money Roc gonna admit he lost, as far as Clips and Hollow it just depends on who you give the first round to, Clips clearly took 3rd, Hollow clearly took 2nd....but i give the L to Clips solely because of his outfit

Im a Roc fan so i was kinda biased lol...but Clips oufit was dumb smh

all url battlers built the same

rain just adjust mics and keeps time and he built like a rubber duck too

seen two battle in their entirety so far

K Shine 3 - 0
Hollow 2 - 1

probably the best K Shine ive ever seen . mix that with Aye Verb coming with average **** and its no wonder things got ugly . Shine cut his 3rd round short and still got a 3-0 :lol: :lol:
anyone saying Clipse won is insane . Hollow clearly took rounds 1 and 2

just watched the Hollow Clips battle..overall, it was an underwhelming battle. I haven't really been paying attention as much lately to battle rap, but I always wanted to see Clips and Hollow battle. I'm a fan of both but I narrowly think Hollow won. Charlie said some **** too but it wasn't his best, and Hollow's stage performance was just a bit better. Wasn't a classic to me...but 2-1 Hollow. Clips got the 3rd I think.

personally feel like the hollow and clipse battle was underwhleming because Clipse didnt bring it until the 3rd round . tough for a battle to be amazing when none of the rounds are debatable

That was crowd on some ********. Not saying Verb one, as he was saying absolutely nothing, but why pay money just to heckle??? And they gassed the **** out of Shyne. His 1st was good but his 2nd and 3rd was mediocre.

Last edited:
Still wondering what battle ****** watched.

Clips had that building in a Palm of his hand.

I would compare it to goin to an artist's show, it was the Charlie Clips show, Hollow is dope in his own right, but I'm not about to compare James Harden to LeBron.
I'm not goin compare Russell Westbrook to LeBron.

Clips has become almost a LEGACY battle rapper, he doesn't have to be 100% to beat Hollow. He doesn't have to be 100% to beat ANYone. That wasn't the best Hollow, but in his head he Prolly gave 110% in that, you're not gonna beat Clips like that.

I'm tryin to see if Jae Millz could possibly comeback, take a few warm up battles, then battle Clips.

When you uncrown a KING it can't be debatable, you have to TAKE his head. Because Charlie is gonna get the benefit of the doubt, he EARNED that. And Hollow has that level of seniority against about 98% of competition, but not Clips.

Hollow rapped well, his performance was on point, but he had to TRY to beat Clips.

Clips don't have to TRY to beat Hollow, that's why he can rap about Cortez for half a round. Hollow know what it is. People that know, KNOW.

If Hollow REALLY thought he did enuff to beat Clips with that ****, be NEEDS to take Lux advice and stop drinkin that lean.

Just finished watching the first round and....it's not looking good for Jaz, at all. Official is cookin'.

Still wondering what battle ****** watched.

Clips had that building in a Palm of his hand.

I would compare it to goin to an artist's show, it was the Charlie Clips show, Hollow is dope in his own right, but I'm not about to compare James Harden to LeBron.
I'm not goin compare Russell Westbrook to LeBron.

Clips has become almost a LEGACY battle rapper, he doesn't have to be 100% to beat Hollow. He doesn't have to be 100% to beat ANYone. That wasn't the best Hollow, but in his head he Prolly gave 110% in that, you're not gonna beat Clips like that.

I'm tryin to see if Jae Millz could possibly comeback, take a few warm up battles, then battle Clips.

When you uncrown a KING it can't be debatable, you have to TAKE his head. Because Charlie is gonna get the benefit of the doubt, he EARNED that. And Hollow has that level of seniority against about 98% of competition, but not Clips.

Hollow rapped well, his performance was on point, but he had to TRY to beat Clips.

Clips don't have to TRY to beat Hollow, that's why he can rap about Cortez for half a round. Hollow know what it is. People that know, KNOW.

If Hollow REALLY thought he did enuff to beat Clips with that ****, be NEEDS to take Lux advice and stop drinkin that lean.

Dude ****. Clips lost. In the building. On cam. Period. ***** got boo-ed twice. Lame *** Clips got eaten. He tried. It just wasn't enough. Get over it you delusional *** cheerleader.

Last edited:
this dude Trill coppin pleas for Clipse talking bout "he wasnt even trying to beat Hollow" :lol: :lol: :smh:

Clipse lost fam . its as simple as that

Dude ****. Clips lost. In the building. On cam. Period. ***** got boo-ed twice. Lame *** Clips got eaten. He tried. It just wasn't enough. Get over it you delusional *** cheerleader.
You can go ahead any take ALL disrespect out Ya statement. I'm not an internet personality bro. I'm REALLY out here, I don't hide behind keyboards, I don't disrespect ****** behind a internet connection, if Im disrespect you or ANYone, it's not goin be on the internet, save that "cheerleader" propaganda for the other 99.9% of NTers, that ***** a no fly zone over here. Because if you would like to disrespect me, I can point you in every direction as to how, when, and where you can attempt to do so.

Keep it respectful. You talkin to a REAL *****. I don't play those internet games, you goin have to find somebody else for that, disagree all you want, I ain't goin disrespect you and you definitely not goin disrespect me.

Even tho, Hollow got booed more than Clips, that **** don't hold no weight forreal. ****** in the crowd is dickheads, some was Clips or Hollow fans specifically. I'm neither, but FACTS is FACTS.

I don't have to cop pleas for the BETTER battle rapper, I don't have the burden of proof, YOU do.

Hollow had the burden of proof, he didn't PROVE he was better than Clips lastnight.

It's a lot of **** y'all didn't see on that internet ****, that's GMO.

Aubrey goin crazy hitting the wall after Roc 1st verse.

Random ***** in VIP sayin Clips STOLE his line.

It's a lot that cameras didn't capture, it would be impossible to. The eyes is the BEST camera.

Seeing the energy from Hollow crew and Clips energy afterwards said it all.

****** is goin Prolly get on the internet or in front a camera and say anything, but the body language spoke volumes.

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom