when the main event would start at 1am and the crowds ready to go

budden battle was a money move, he killed lux and beat surf

that 3rd round is still one of the best rounds out

classic against pass, verb, illmac, big t and philly swain

he also ended okwerdz battle career

nobody took him serious after hollow killed him

he also made goodz self destruct himself out the battle

boy is far from overrated
i wouldn't go as far as to say he's overrated but he hasn't been snappin lately.  i thought hollow was top shotta until the Surf battle. I watched that battle so many times before saying, gotta give credit, where credit due.  I thought Surf was alright, until that one, he really showed n166az what you suppose to do when you get a shot at a heavyweight. I thought him and Goodz was about a tie, given he didn't finish his third, but Goodz had started talkin to him that round

u n166az on that same lean as hollow
Surf took the first round with the salary cap (if not the whole battle)
The 2nd Hollow spit some real ****, but thats the same round he said the Lost Dog line in, and the chicken pox ****..u can't win just b/c u said some real ****
The third doesn't matter cause Surf had already took the first two, but Hollow did actually start cookin a little, but being a fan of Hollow, that battle really was a stepback for him, coming off of a body (Hitman)

U must be on that same lean cause it got you sleepin on Hollow. The way your boy Surf had to keep trying to break down his lines cause NONE of them was hitting should've told you already. Then Hollow SONNED his whole crew in Round 2...you kiddin me? Stop it.

Daylyt, JC, B Magic, Chilla, and Myers would kill Hollow.
QUill & Magic will definitely give him a run. He got too much performance for Chilla, and him and Myers would be annoying af...two *****z screaming at each other for 20 to 30 minutes

Hollow only lost once! :rofl:

He's a good overall battler. But he's not in my top five because he only battles like once a year. That adds to his mystique. If he battled as much as clips i'm sure he wouldn't be praised as much.

Clips has too many losses to be the favorite vs Hollow
hollow battles once a year...then they never clear wins....honestly I've never seen a Hollow fan say he lost, but I've seen non hollow fans say he won, but honestly Hollow ain't had a clear win since Hitman

I think Clips will win but his only clear wins recently was a slack rex and a surf that wasnt in it.
true rex was slack, Surf  was idk, but other than that he been on a cooking streak, ill, jc, hitman, conceited, tay roc, couple no tiers like Heartless, and Marvwon

JC debatable, lost to Heartless, Marv, made up **** for Chilla, lost to Charron, debatable vs T-Top. im not one of those if its not URL it dont count

Clips lost to :

Daylyt
JC
Charron
Magic
Illmac

He didn't lose to Heartless. Tf how do people like the fat scrubby *****?? ***** is the only battle rapper worse than Prez Mafia...

Actually I take that back. Prez holds the title for WOAT (for stealing bars from a mixtape bum). But Heartless is in for 2nd. No debating.

JC debatable, lost to Heartless, Marv, made up **** for Chilla, lost to Charron, debatable vs T-Top. im not one of those if its not URL it dont count
he didn't even take Heart serious and it still was more entertaining than all the reaching Hearts was doing, reaching is ok only in moderation. Marv same thing, it was only suppose to be like a 1-2 minute one rounder, meh. I don't think he ever battled chilla, yea he lost to charron. Haven't seen T-top so IDK, but Hollow don't even have that many battles on camera, his entire career

Hollow is the most overrated battle rapper. Dude is pure butt. Surf killed him. Same with Clips (Surf vs Clips was very debatable). Surf also killed Calicoe tf is yall talking about?? I'm completely convinced most of yall don't even listen to the battlers, y'all either like the corny **** or like ****** with no type of bars AT ALL.

YOURE CLEARLY DRUNK.

:rofl: :rofl: :smh:

Hollow won 2 & 3 CLEARLY.

Clips 30'd Surf, which he's basically acknowledged "Chilled against Charlie, I feel I handled that clip better than Curtis"

You Lost Dog. [emoji]169[/emoji] Hollow v Surf

YOURE CLEARLY DRUNK.

:rofl: :rofl: :smh:

Hollow won 2 & 3 CLEARLY.

Clips 30'd Surf, which he's basically acknowledged "Chilled against Charlie, I feel I handled that clip better than Curtis"

You Lost Dog. [emoji]169[/emoji] Hollow v Surf

I can beat them both though.

Last edited:
Did this dude CLips just say that Prez Mafia was hot?

Probably just did it to set up that Bill Clinton line, either way that was corny.

Back
Top Bottom