OFFICIAL RAP BATTLE THREAD: Hitman Holla vs. Aye Verb p.12

We all knew Rex died way before, but that trailer with him air-balling 
frown.gif

Verb 2-1 over Myers.. Gave his third away but he was cooking those first two. Myers had some heat too though, I just dont like his style

I just watched the 20 min documentary on the cass vs diz battle. I'm looking forward to it. I hope cass wins, idk if he can, but i'd like him to.

Im excited for that Cass battle a lil, just cause I use to be a fan of his in his prime. But the fact that he's battling Diz blows it for me. The battle just doesnt make sense

battle rap is different now

them boys can't hide the L and do some vudu verb vlog

i know shine said he lost to t but they only say that when they have a slip up in performance...choking or fumbling bars

Been like that even with mook

Rex kept it too real after the Clipse battle, even going as far as saying Clipse woulda won even if he wasn't having personal problems becuase he was just that good on SM4.

Can't help but respect that right there.... I hope he comes back and tears somebodies head off in his next battle because he will definitely be back.

Damn. That was worst than expected. That was the worst I've seen Rex, he got punching bagged, then body bagged. Certified 3-0. :smh: :rofl:

lmaoo i almost felt bad for rex....

naah lol clips did work...

:rofl: @ cassidy when rex was spittin...

...worst body bag i seen in a long time.

Rex got all types of cooked...like he air balled every bar of his 3rd, almost every bar of his 2nd, first round he got off the first couple of bars but that was quickly forgotten after clipse's 1st round. Cringe worthy.

This was almost unbearable to watch. Clips is nice. I want to see that Ice vs K-Shine battle next. Hopefully they drop it this Friday or something.

Back
Top Bottom