OFFICIAL RAP BATTLE THREAD: Hitman Holla vs. Aye Verb p.12

Arsonal said he was battling someone top tier, Mistah Fab wont be a good look

The last battle should be JJDD vs. Daylyt or JJDD vs Chilla. Charron will crush JC.

Someone said SM4 will be 8/23 or 8/24

they edited out all of ill wills crowd reactions and kept all of dna's

I refuse to believe dna won

If DNA had clips ghost write for him (which he probably did) i def got my money on DNA

Verb got cooked because he used his content in a blog. Aint know way you can bounce back from that

UW LEAGUE BATTLE JULY 27:

Arsonal vs. tba

Tech 9 vs. O-solo

Shotgun Suge vs. T-Rex

Charlie Clips vs. O-red

and top tier pg league battlers facing each other

Last edited:
battle was
sick.gif
not in a good way lmfaoo
Good for DNA on that w. Ill Will though 
sick.gif

Bias *** crowed got that boy DNA hyped. He will always be weak to me. Idk what happened to Ill Will either. Battle was wack all in all.

Last edited:
Bias *** crowed got that boy DNA hyped. He will always be weak to me. Idk what happened to Ill Will either. Battle was wack all in all.
DNA's freestyle skills are silly puddy, and ill will aint really bring nothing to the table, and it did not help with the choke at the end. DNA was hyped up like the

not as good a battle as i expected , but DNA clearly won

a lot of people hate DNA and dont like his style , but you have to give props when they are due . the consensus going into this battle was that Will would BODY DNA , and clearly DNA showed hes not to be taken lightly

Nothing I want to watch .... Smack fell off so hard :smh: .. I know battling was one of the original forms of hip-hop itself, but Smack definitely pioneered the culture on a mainstream platform, and look how KOTD runs things now.

the **** are you talking about ? so youd rather see Big T vs Bender than Tay Rock vs Tsu ? Tay Rock and Tsu Surf have been talking **** to each other for almost a year now in battles , that would be hype as hell

DNA clearly won. Just wasn't the bodybag like everyone said IMO. Will had great lines too, just outshined a by DNA. Crowd seemed a little too bias, esp. when Will was almost dissing NY and East Coast they missed some of his lines.

I think they will drop the female battle next, but I woud like to see Aye Verb vs Goodz battle soon.

the **** are you talking about ? so youd rather see Big T vs Bender than Tay Rock vs Tsu ? Tay Rock and Tsu Surf have been talking **** to each other for almost a year now in battles , that would be hype as hell

To be honest fam, I am not much of a TSU Surf fan. Vandetta 2 had nothing but good battles on the card. It's the all around show for them perhaps. It was just an opinion.

Back
Top Bottom