< OFFICIAL PUMA™ THREAD >

Waited to long on the Grey R698 x STAMPD's now, I can't find my size. If anyone has any leads on a 9.5 please PM me

Prolly my best buy for 2016, light af, dependable for both running and casual use.. Puma Ignite Proknit 
smokin.gif

hey guys any idea how creepers fit? Thinking of surprising the girl with a pair from the release tmr.

View media item 2042889

Prolly my best buy for 2016, light af, dependable for both running and casual use.. Puma Ignite Proknit :smokin

How do they compare to boost (you knew it was coming)? I actually workout in Ultra boost (I know I'm crazy) and love them for running and when I'm at any event where there is a ton of walking like when I do to Comic Con in the summer. Would these be a good stand in?

How do they compare to boost (you knew it was coming)? I actually workout in Ultra boost (I know I'm crazy) and love them for running and when I'm at any event where there is a ton of walking like when I do to Comic Con in the summer. Would these be a good stand in?

Just had a 6k run today using the proknit and I have to say this pair is more impressing than the UB..ignite soles claimed "Energy Return" , same with UB but sometimes I think the boost soles is kinda too softer..and surprisingly heavier on the ride.. while this proknit had the best sock-like feel I ever had, it won't slipped..and very very light upper.. In conclusion I think it would be a decent addition to your daily beaters.. :smile:

hey guys any idea how creepers fit? Thinking of surprising the girl with a pair from the release tmr.
They fit a little weird.  They fit a little flat and narrow.  If she has a high arch and/or wide foot, I would say go up 1/2 size.  If she has narrow foot, stay TTS.  My wife actually has two different sizes in Creepers.  Her normal size fits a little small, but it does fit, and she went 1/2 size for the second pair she bought, but they are a little loose. 

They fit a little weird.  They fit a little flat and narrow.  If she has a high arch and/or wide foot, I would say go up 1/2 size.  If she has narrow foot, stay TTS.  My wife actually has two different sizes in Creepers.  Her normal size fits a little small, but it does fit, and she went 1/2 size for the second pair she bought, but they are a little loose. 
Thanks man! She's got really narrow feet with a normal arch so i think i'll go TTS.

BTW by TTS you mean half down your Asics GLV size right?

Really interested in the Ignite Proknit

Might just have to settle for a basic model without the proknit but with those same soles. Just really need something with nice bounce.

Suggestions are welcome..

Really interested in the Ignite Proknit

Might just have to settle for a basic model without the proknit but with those same soles. Just really need something with nice bounce.

Suggestions are welcome..
I have the pwrcool ignites and they're pretty comfortable. Most can be had for around $40. I'm waiting on the proknits to drop to around $70 before I cop.

Back
Top Bottom