< OFFICIAL PUMA™ THREAD >

Vashtie x Puma R698 available on Feature.
Full Grain Leather + Suede Accents

Puma_x_Vashtie_R698_-_Black_357743-01-1_grande.jpg

http://featuresneakerboutique.com/collections/whats-new/products/puma-x-vashtie-r698-black

With the consensus seemingly being that it would be best to hold out on the bwgh until they drop under retail... it is my hope that knowing that would give retailers the @mtvtn to drop the price
wink.gif
nerd.gif

I would pay anything under 100. All three colorways of the fall bwgh still have a fsr on urban outfitters for 69.99
I see what you did there ha 
nerd.gif

With the consensus seemingly being that it would be best to hold out on the bwgh until they drop under retail... it is my hope that knowing that would give retailers the @mtvtn to drop the price :wink: :nerd:

I would pay anything under 100. All three colorways of the fall bwgh still have a fsr on urban outfitters for 69.99
I see what you did there ha :nerd:

Still waiting for a price drop :nerd: :nerd: :nerd: :nerd:

On a sidenote... If I was a retailer, if a shoe didn't sell out immediately or isn't really being sold well accross all sights, I would want my sight to be the first that does the price drop. There is too much stuff coming out every week. I would want too much stale stock on my hands

I am definitely buying the shoes. Whoever drops the price first will determine who gets my money!

Last edited:
Put this in the fieg thread too but just wondering - Normal 10.5 in most stuff - air max 1, gl3, etc. Could i do a 10 in coral puma fiegs? Do they run a bit big? Any help will be appreciated 10.5 in 698 tropical as well 

Put this in the fieg thread too but just wondering - Normal 10.5 in most stuff - air max 1, gl3, etc. Could i do a 10 in coral puma fiegs? Do they run a bit big? Any help will be appreciated 10.5 in 698 tropical as well 
I wear 8.5 in GL3s and went down to an 8 in the COAs and they fit me fine. I have narrow feet and prefer a snug fit.

The XS-500's look good, unfortunately with so many great shoes coming out they aren't a priority and I'll more than likely pass.

These on the other hand. Any word on a n.america release?

Thisisneverthat x Puma
View media item 1430308

Can someone tell me if the R698's run true to size? I normally wear a size 10 and had to go up a half size (10.5) on the Disc Blaze and Blaze of Glory's, since the all have the same sole, should I also cop a size 10.5 in the R698 or go to my true to size of a size 10?? Thanks in advance, 

Can someone tell me if the R698's run true to size? I normally wear a size 10 and had to go up a half size (10.5) on the Disc Blaze and Blaze of Glory's, since the all have the same sole, should I also cop a size 10.5 in the R698 or go to my true to size of a size 10?? Thanks in advance, 

i think 10 should be fine

definitely go .5 size down from your Blaze of Glory and Disc Blaze size

Back
Top Bottom