< OFFICIAL PUMA™ THREAD >

goretex is at solekitchen with a few others, but that euro+customs though! 
mad.gif

http://www.solekitchen.de/sneaker/puma/

I always see pics like that from Puma of people holding their kicks.  What's on their feet tho?!
ohwell.gif

Thought those patriots blue from sak & 5th was shipping today but is 9/14 wa wa waaaa

Seems like kith got a delayed release for the swift techs,good for me thou lol my paypal transfer will be completed around monday,thursday at last,hope to still be able to cop a size 9 on the 3x black

How do you like them?
Honestly I bought them not really knowing if I would actually like them in-person. They really impressed me when they came in. Black leather and black suede. They are quality. Can't comment on the fit or comfort because I have not tried them on yet. Put it this way, I got the Snow Beaches and these Puma Discs in at the same time. Pretty disappointed with the SBs and I just can't stop looking at these Discs. lol. Just my humble opinion though.

How do you like them?
Honestly I bought them not really knowing if I would actually like them in-person. They really impressed me when they came in. Black leather and black suede. They are quality. Can't comment on the fit or comfort because I have not tried them on yet. Put it this way, I got the Snow Beaches and these Puma Discs in at the same time. Pretty disappointed with the SBs and I just can't stop looking at these Discs. lol. Just my humble opinion though.

Good to know... I need both pairs lol

Never been so thirsty for a pair of pumas before :lol:

Always be yourself . . . unless you can be Batman. Always be Batman.
nice pickup, forever batman. ppl are sleeping on the swift tech pack, personally i prefer the blaze but you cant go wrong either way, the materials are top notch for the $140 price tag and they're comfy as fk.. dont sleep, trust

Back
Top Bottom