< OFFICIAL PUMA™ THREAD >

Picked up the saharas from ubiq yesterday and some BWGHs are up on sneakersandstuff right now. Just grabbed the burgundy 850s. Busy puma weekend.

Love those classic kicks, so far that's my favorite color way of that shoe. Still can't believe a saw a girl wearing them and when I asked where she copped she said a second-hand store...

Why happened to the midsole, I've only worn mine twice so far lol

I forget that I have them aha

It has the purple accents and I didn't really feel like it flowed with the shoe.
Asked my homie to help me switch the midsole to all white.

I personally find them cleaner this time.

Anyone know where I can find the Saharas in a 9.5 for retail? I forgot about them until today and now I'm struggling to find them. Any help would be appreciated. Thanks.

Held a pair of the saharas over the weekend and they are a cool looking shoe. The material on the quarter is like a rough leather, really rugged looking.

Would've copped if they had one in my size.

http://m.sneakersnstuff.com/en/search/searchbytext?key=Puma

I know you need a 9.5, but they have a 10. I have 11s when I need a 10.5 and it's not that big an issue. Sorry if it isn't any help
Thanks man. I saw that earlier when you mentioned sneakersandstuff but I've never owned a pair of R698 so I didn't how they run and couldn't find any sizing info online. It looks like I'm too late to even grab the 10 though because it won't let me add it to my cart. 
frown.gif

So I've been MIA from the thread for a bit.

Seems like I may have dropped the ball on the BWGHxPuma Madder browns. Did these have (or will they have) a stateside release? My size(13) isnt on SNS/End/Hanon :/

Last edited:
@Sipy  yes

@mykoh  Quality wise I was impressed by the Saharas.

The mix of rough and very soft leather, the smell of real leather, the lil touch of 3M, the Gum sole...Size? and Puma did a wonderful job with these. And the CW is beautiful, everything work so well together.... Very very impressed by this shoe.

Last edited:
Sorry, yes as in they WILL be released stateside? 

Apologize, I just asked two confusing questions.

I NEED to find those black sophia changs NOW i dont wanna wait for a us release i keep missing them 

Copped these for $50 at the Puma outlet. Guys, check your local outlet. Mine was running a 50% off.

Do not sleep on these fellas. Probably some of the best materials I've seen on a shoe period. Suede, Perf leather. Really can't go wrong. Quality on my pair was awesome. Midsole paint was perfect, same with the stitching. Plus there's a leather sockliner and insole.

Copped these for $50 at the Puma outlet. Guys, check your local outlet. Mine was running a 50% off.

Do not sleep on these fellas. Probably some of the best materials I've seen on a shoe period. Suede, Perf leather. Really can't go wrong. Quality on my pair was awesome. Midsole paint was perfect, same with the stitching. Plus there's a leather sockliner and insole.
Going today!

Did you happen to see if your spot had any 13s left? Those are fire...

Going today!

Did you happen to see if your spot had any 13s left? Those are fire...
My spot was pretty much cleaned out. I grabbed the last 11 and they had a 9 and 10 left.

They're also dirt cheap online as well. FTL has em for $70

Anybody get their BWGH collabs in yet? Most likely going to pull the trigger on the Madder Brown 850s tonight when i get home from work.

They're too dope and imo are def the stand out of the pack. Definitely gonna be the most sought after later down the line.

Couple of quick pics of the GV Special Exotic. Fits TTS, a bit narrow but not uncomfortably so.

Try calling belmont and army in chicago, they had a few sizes left for retail, 773-549-9721, ask for mike

Back
Top Bottom