< OFFICIAL PUMA™ THREAD >

As a HUGE Ayrton Senna fan (got lots of hats, shirts and a few replica suits he wore that I use for Halloween) there were A MUST!!
Screenshot_20240927-135212.png

Screenshot_20240927-135216.png

$100 retail...used a $25 first order coupon a friend of mine forwarded me as he bought a pair for his son (both are huge F1 and Senna fans as well). $75 shipped to use as driving shoes? Perfect!

Never owned a pair of Puma Suedes, so I went to the local outlet store to a pair on (different color). TTS was good for me (I read some go half size down). But TTS gave me some wiggle room for my toes. I'll change out the insole for something with more cushioning. But overall, I can't wait to get them. 👍
Not really a good driving shoe. The thick sole has no pedal feel. I learned to drive in these and it seems they recently brought them back

1727686271336.jpeg

Not really a good driving shoe. The thick sole has no pedal feel. I learned to drive in these and it seems they recently brought them back

1727686271336.jpeg

Should have explained it better. This is what happens when you post after coming out of the hospital having emergency surgery (Crohn's Disease related) I have several pairs of older Replicats, that I use (they are NARROW, and I have normal to slightly narrow feet) and I also have two pairs of actual Piloti driving shoes (had an original pair before they went away & got new pairs of the new company ).

I should have said was to wear once I get to where I'm going, which is Cars & Coffee. Actually driving shoes are NOT comfortable walking around as there is nothing under them. My Piloti Prototipo is a great driving shoe, but after standing around Cars & Coffee chatting with friends for a but my feet were getting sore. I'd bring these with me to change into AFTER putting in a better cushioned insole. But yes, totally agree. Very flat. But I have lots of friends who have some NICE cars (Porsche, BMW Ms, etc) and lots of them wear Vans & Chucks and love them.

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom