< OFFICIAL PUMA™ THREAD >

Probably best to start a new thread for these but rumored to be Scoot 1. Would be pretty crazy if they launched these prior to him even playing an NBA game!

IMG_1874.png

JS”
I didn't even realize he signed with Puma! Did you start a new thread yet, or you're waiting for official confirmation?

I didn't even realize he signed with Puma! Did you start a new thread yet, or you're waiting for official confirmation?

Man I didn’t. I got wrapped up with a few things and didn’t get to it. Would like a confirmation as well but that being said sneakerhighway is pretty legit from what I’ve seen.

Puma is definitely moving differently if this ends up dropping. Just kind of blazing their own trail especially in the hoops space, which as a fan of sneakers in general, is cool to see.

JS”

Man I didn’t. I got wrapped up with a few things and didn’t get to it. Would like a confirmation as well but that being said sneakerhighway is pretty legit from what I’ve seen.

Puma is definitely moving differently if this ends up dropping. Just kind of blazing their own trail especially in the hoops space, which as a fan of sneakers in general, is cool to see.

JS”

Will subscribe to a Scoot thread immediately

Then immediately unsubscribe when Hornets wet the bed and draft brandon miller instead :emoji_cry:

Yes, a Puma Scoot Henderson broad thread was created as of yesterday.

It only makes sense for them to give him a signature line since he's signed to a significant deal with them. They're really expecting him to be big time because they signed him before he was even eligible for the NBA Draft while he was in the G League.

Last edited:
Didn't even know they released...but this CW of the stewie 2s is pure fire, and they had a size 16 so I copped.

puma-stewie-2-earth-release-date-4.jpg

It's interesting Puma is releasing an existing model before a signature shoe for Scoot Henderson. I see this as somewhat awkward because they signed him to a significant deal before he was even eligible for the NBA Draft, so it would be assumed that he was getting a signature shoe by default based on that. And they did sign him early while he was only in the G League. They're basically projecting him as marquee name for the brand.

PUMA All-Pro NITRO “Scoot Henderson PE”
Style Code: 379300-01
Release Date: June 22, 2023
Price: $140
PUMA-All-Pro-NITRO-Scoot-Henderson-PE-379300-01.jpg
PUMA-All-Pro-NITRO-Scoot-Henderson-PE-379300-01-1.jpg
PUMA-All-Pro-NITRO-Scoot-Henderson-PE-379300-01-2.jpg
PUMA-All-Pro-NITRO-Scoot-Henderson-PE-379300-01-3.jpg

Last edited:
Stewie 2s came in today...love 'em. They're basically the Clyde All-Pros. I grabbed them for casual wear with low expectations, but they're quite comfy. Much better than the MB.02s upon first wear.

I'm a size 14, and with no bigfoot half sizes I went with a 16W and the fit is perfect. Anyone looking to cop, I suggest going up two full sizes from your men's size if you like a casual fit with some breathing room. If you want a very snug 1:1 fit, go up 1.5 sizes.

Weartesters nails all the details in their most recent video.

Good to hear. I was interested in the Stewie 2 because I missed out on the All Pros.

Just undeadstocked my MB.02’s yesterday and I love the comfort on that shoe, so if the Stewie’s are better, I gotta cop. Did you get the Grandma “Earth” colorway?

Stewie 2s came in today...love 'em. They're basically the Clyde All-Pros. I grabbed them for casual wear with low expectations, but they're quite comfy. Much better than the MB.02s upon first wear.

I'm a size 14, and with no bigfoot half sizes I went with a 16W and the fit is perfect. Anyone looking to cop, I suggest going up two full sizes from your men's size if you like a casual fit with some breathing room. If you want a very snug 1:1 fit, go up 1.5 sizes.

Weartesters nails all the details in their most recent video.

Repped

will check it out

I grabbed some team bank colored ones off a DSG sale of the 1s for $28 and I love them but they are def tight. Wouldnt be able to hoop in them if i wanted, and will have to wear unlaced for casual. (I have the same sizing issue, I'm a 12 and they don't make 13.5 in stewies)

Back
Top Bottom