< OFFICIAL PUMA™ THREAD >

Jus copped the Suedes. Might check out some of the apparel later. Feels good to wake up in the mornin and cop somethin without a hassle

Me too! I wore the first pair literally everywhere. Went on a hunt for another pair and they were all dried up by then.

Yea I’m mad they are dried up now. If I find a pair I’ll buy with the quickness. If I like these Suedes enough I’ll probably buy another pair.

These up next for me. Next week they release.
9CA26F4C-B74D-4752-BD40-1CC0D0C8487D.jpeg

Last edited:
Fa sho! I been on the go all day & haven’t had a chance to post that I copped. I ended up ordering my pair from footlocker.com . Figured I could use the FLX points.

I can’t wait for these to come in :nthat:!!

My man!:pimp:

When you add to cart it says "unable to order" (at least in sold out size slike 10.5) then shows what's sold out. But they were on foot locker.

Refreshing for something to be so available

Good ish man! Glad you were able to cop.

Any idea on the fit/sizing of the Rhugi’s? I’m usually an 11 but the last pair of suedes I got seem to run big- so big a 10.5 would work. I can never nail down a solid size with Puma’s lines 😂

I've only got one choice (size 14), but suedes are hit or miss sometimes. Two of my favorite pairs (Diamond Supply and the MIEs) fit perfectly, but they have leather guts and thin leather tongues. Some of my other pairs have more padding and fit a bit too tight.

I’m usually a 12 but picked up a 11.5 off END with that 25% off sale they have. Hopefully they fit ok. I NEED the mids though but can’t find a 12 anywhere.

Future rider's have become one of my favorite/go-to kicks. I always love how Distinct Life rolls with the black and yellow combo. I'm a sucker for a gum sole tho, I kind of wish these upcoming joints had that.

Back
Top Bottom