< OFFICIAL PUMA™ THREAD >

Just got my Bluebird and I think they run pretty big. Need to go half a size down, problem is I don't see any 9.5s in any sites anymore. :smh:

Got lucky and found them on eBay.

Paid 180 shipped via paypal, and not a single regret!

The 3M is un real.

I have been searching for a Pair for a while, couldn't believe I found A DS size 12.

To say the least I'am stoked

nthat.gif

Maaaan these tropicalia's are tempting! both colors are dope. half size down or TTS? i've been hearing different comments. how's materials on them?

Last edited:
Was able to email order the r698 OG 93 from a store in Italy for 180 shipped to the NYC. Can't wait to get them in :smokin

Besides Atlanta Foot Lockers, did the BOG Evolution Pack release anywhere else in the US? They seem scarce or maybe it's just the struggle to find a 13 that's the headache.

Don't know if this is supposed to go here or in the "Bluefields"-Thread but I pre-ordered the "Darkshadow" XS 850 from BWGH today. It's s shame they won't ship before the end of June, though.

I considered getting the 698, too. But with this colorway I liked the 850 a lot better. Maybe I'll get one of the upcoming 698s though. I'm still not over not buying the Bluefields...

Back
Top Bottom