< OFFICIAL PUMA™ THREAD >

I copped... So you know that means these will be everywhere on earth and will probably be had at discount in the future...lol

I decided to pass last second, glad you all copped
smokin.gif
same

the whole week i was trying hard to look pass the gum sole which i hate on any shoe. 

Now nobody go on here and post pics that will make me regret it, ok ?

Last edited:
Inventory issues once I clicked pay now lol...I'm a little glad since I'd rather wait for the global release

same

the whole week i was trying hard to look pass the gum sole which i hate on any shoe. 

Now nobody go on here and post pics that will make me regret it, ok ?
if im iffy on a pair i always get it first and decide to keep or not once i see them in person

added manually and had auto-fill ready, so i guess i was lucky. went back for another pair to help a friend and got inventory issue. 

The Teal Jaws tee is nice though. Not everyone expected but it's a nice addition :smokin
You don't see F&F stuff being sold everytime

Last edited:

added manually and had auto-fill ready, so i guess i was lucky. went back for another pair to help a friend and got inventory issue. 
I need to get on this autofill business cause filling out my card info is prob what killed me. 

I can't believe I didnt think about using autofill for Chrome before lol I'm sort of a caveman when it comes to computers. Is there an extension or app I need to download to use it or is it part of Chrome Browser?  

*Nvm its on adv settings. I'm gonna be kicking myself for not using this lol 

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom