< OFFICIAL PUMA™ THREAD >

Just given ou
Spoke to Simon from Sneaker Freaker about it and he said he's been wanting to reach out but didn't have his contact info. Forwarded him all the info so I expect when he gets back and everything settles he will reach out to him.

Good looking out man...REPPED and I rarely do one :smokin

Looking for any help on a size 9 in the bloodbath. Sounds like they are restocking from their IG page. 

For everyone asking for retail hookup it's going to be expensive either way with shipping, that thing is heavy and big.

Meet ups would be easier for sure . Just trying to find a box to ship them in would be a pain in the a** lol

For everyone asking for retail hookup it's going to be expensive either way with shipping, that thing is heavy and big.
Yea. That sounds like a lot, forgot about the ridiculous box. Hopefully they hit the site soon and we won't have to wait until October.

Yep, my buddy grabbed me a pair and USPS Priority Mail would have been near $50. Got standard post instead for $19, so I'll have to wait till Wednesday to check these out.

Yup, but if you guys can meet up honestly the dude who can't go to the store most likely is straight up lazy and deserves to pay extra. People on here asking are mostly not in ny and don't have the opportunity to pick up this sneaker in store.

And yes finding a box would be a pain in the ***, you would probably have to make it yourself

Just given ou
Spoke to Simon from Sneaker Freaker about it and he said he's been wanting to reach out but didn't have his contact info. Forwarded him all the info so I expect when he gets back and everything settles he will reach out to him.

Thanks again for the help Scott. :smokin #repped

dam, for those who went to the store, how plentiful were they? Any chance i'd be able to pick them up after work at 5?

big S/O to @ThreeGeees  , he went out his way to grab a pair for me today.. brother has come thru for me in the clutch for a number of runners.. endless reps for this man..

much appreciated brother

View media item 1698270
Got there at about 12:20 and got out in about 15 minutes. Wish more releases were this easy. If anyone needs an 9.5 oop for retail, pm me!

I would just like to thank @Techno for helping out a brother in need.
He went out of his way just to assist me and secure my pair (and I ended up causing him a lot of inconvenience).

Again, thanks man and mad respect. I appreciate your kindness :smokin
Rest assured that this big favor will be reciprocated. 8)

I would just like to thank @Techno for helping out a brother in need.
He went out of his way just to assist me and secure my pair (and I ended up causing him a lot of inconvenience).

Again, thanks man and mad respect. I appreciate your kindness :smokin
Rest assured that this big favor will be reciprocated. 8)

Got your pair right here my dude. Honestly it was no problem at all my man, if anyone deserves a pair it's probably you :lol:.

If anyone still looking up to scoop a pair, now would be a good time. Just stopped by the shop an hour ago and was the only person there. Seems like they still got mad pairs. They even told to me take the rest of them :lol:.

IMO if it's like this the whole day, I expect them to drop online. Don't take my word for anything though, just seems like they still have a good amount of pairs to go around still. So there's hope I guess.

View media item 1699546

Got your pair right here my dude. Honestly it was no problem at all my man, if anyone deserves a pair it's probably you :lol:.

If anyone still looking up to scoop a pair, now would be a good time. Just stopped by the shop an hour ago and was the only person there. Seems like they still got mad pairs. They even told to me take the rest of them :lol:.

IMO if it's like this the whole day, I expect them to drop online. Don't take my word for anything though, just seems like they still have a good amount of pairs to go around still. So there's hope I guess.

View media item 1699546

Awesome man. Please check your PM. :smokin :smokin

I see you broke out your pair already :nerd:

theyd prob prefer if they sold out in store, would prob take them 2-3 weeks to ship out the BOGs and they're already not the swiftest shop
laugh.gif

what time do you guys think they'll put them up online if any makes it online?? midnight??

Back
Top Bottom