OFFICIAL PS3 NBA2K9 LEAGUE: LET THE GAMES BEGIN READ PG1 EVERYONE IMPORTANT

Jeeeeeez my connection is wiggity wiggity WACCCCCCCCCCCCCK.

How I start this thread and my connection is horrible right now.

Originally Posted by Not a sneak

Rob you took my nuggets?

thats just wrong.

smh.gif
laugh.gif
Oh I wanted to use the nuggets in the first place...then I went Suns and got draged thru the garbage
sick.gif
roll.gif

Originally Posted by Woodside718

I wanted to run a play but I couldn't cuz u were doubling smh lol. This dude full court pressing on the 2nd possesion of the game
roll.gif
Your team is undersized...why would i not trap and press you?

When your PG is Duhon and your SG is Nate...why am i not gonna swarm you? And are you gonna make an excuse for all them bum $%% jumpshots Nate hoistedup?
laugh.gif
laugh.gif
laugh.gif

Ive played PLENTY Nter's and have never been accused of "cheesing"...be real now

What can I do if your gettin your madden on and throwing the roc down court and ur man is always in a 1v1 situation. You had like 5 consecutive dunks in a row,that *## is boring to me. I don't like to play that way.

My sn is theskilledone Aim whenever if you guys are trying to run a game aim is marquesaw23

Well I am trying to get a little league going

NTBA
12 Teams
8 Playoff teams
Draft
playoff format it: 5-5-5

It is private, if anybody wants to join and I'm not on PSN, AIM me at "andydatravesty". Lets try to get this going.

im in if yall make a league... and im down for some games, just came home. psn is in the sig.

I would love to see if any of you guys could f with me in this game.

I always kill ppl online with wack teams when they use the lakers, celtics, nuggets etc not to mention what I do to my boys
laugh.gif

I'm playin the new fight night right now, if anyone wanna play in 45min I'm down....just reply in this thread b/c i'm not online (ps3) right now.

PSN: Zmoney23King

Back
Top Bottom