Official Prison Break Appreciation Thread

Sorry in advance if this thread is already out there, but I could not find it.

I felt that this show deserved its own thread about now. It is easily my favorite show I have ever watched, and nothing so far has even come close to it for me.

These fools gonna learn

Scofield :smokin

T-Bag

Gretchen :evil: :pimp:

Lincoln :pimp:

Sucre

Mahone

Rappaport's character

Back when I really wanted to bang Sara/Lori :evil:

Like I already said great first season (storytelling and execution was at it's best), good 2nd one, got a bit too wild after that but overall the ride was fun until the made for tv movie finale. Had some great actors on the show

Lol, wut? Did you stop watching after season 2 or something?

Show is buns. Season 4 was a complete joke. Only reason I watched it is because I had came that far.

Last edited:
Where can I get the soundtrack for this show?

My fav. character is T-bag. That dude always has some trick up his sleeve to keep himself relevant to the story.

I was like WTH when Lincoln threw that 5mil at that lame ... asian dude. WTH, everyone just risked their lives for that cash and you're just giving it up like it's all gravy? LOL @ at no one giving a damn about that old dude's daughter. She still hasn't gotten her money.

I really like the suspense in the show, but sometimes the suspense is just there for the hell of it.

People who I think need to be shot in the head, Don Self, that chick who wanted to sell sylla, and Lincoln's mom.

The funniest scene in the show was when that black dude in season 3 tried to run out of the prison.

I was laughing when he got shot after running like 2 feet.

The ending got me upset :lol: :smh:

And the fact that they broke out of prison in the US, then Panama, THEN broke sara out of prison was just pushing it :lol:

Last edited:
Watched it religiously for the first 3 1/2 seasons. REALLY enjoyed it from the jump, then it got AWFUL. I flat out gave up on it. It got that bad. I'm not going to write why, because that would spoil it to those who haven't seen the show. As we were talking about in another thread, I liken it to running a marathon and quitting after going 25.8 miles. Prison Break became unwatchable. I can't even give the show props.

One of my favorite shows ever. I remember I couldn't miss an episode at the time. 
pimp.gif

One of my favorites, the last two season were bad but they had to stretch the show out. Those first 3 season were :smokin :smokin :smokin
T-bag was hilarious, mike and sucre were a good team, funny at times too

The show should have ended after the second season. The series took a huge nose dive after that. Them going to Panama and then going head to head against the Company was a joke.

Appreciated :pimp:

I admit though, it did get repetitive a bit.

That final video tho :frown:

I actually saw Robert Knepper at Ralph's last year.

Last edited:
Fantastic series..The final season was a bit of a stretch but I think they pulled it off ok..This show had a bunch of memorable characters..T-Bag was the scummiest dude on television for them 4 seasons, hands down..Always recommend this show to people wanting something new to get into..

Very appreciated.. That 1st season was like the best thing I've ever seen

show started off brilliantly but things got a little too ridiculous towards the end. nonetheless i enjoyed the ride for the most part.

These fools gonna learn

Scofield :smokin
T-Bag
Gretchen :evil: :pimp:
Lincoln :pimp:
Sucre
Mahone
Rappaport's character
Back when I really wanted to bang Sara/Lori :evil:
Like I already said great first season (storytelling and execution was at it's best), good 2nd one, got a bit too wild after that but overall the ride was fun until the made for tv movie finale. Had some great actors on the show

This guy knows :smokin appreciate that comment bro!

Where can I get the soundtrack for this show?
My fav. character is T-bag. That dude always has some trick up his sleeve to keep himself relevant to the story.
I was like WTH when Lincoln threw that 5mil at that lame ... asian dude. WTH, everyone just risked their lives for that cash and you're just giving it up like it's all gravy? LOL @ at no one giving a damn about that old dude's daughter. She still hasn't gotten her money.
I really like the suspense in the show, but sometimes the suspense is just there for the hell of it.
People who I think need to be shot in the head, Don Self, that chick who wanted to sell sylla, and Lincoln's mom.
The funniest scene in the show was when that black dude in season 3 tried to run out of the prison.
I was laughing when he got shot after running like 2 feet.
Lmao I agree with just about everything you said haha. Dang when linc threw that money back I was with you :smh: They just did all that to give it away lmao. I agree the suspense got to be a little much.

And the fact that they broke out of prison in the US, then Panama, THEN broke sara out of prison was just pushing it :lol:
LMAO :lol: they break out of 3 prisons in such a short stretch. I guess nothing is uncrackable to Michael :rofl:

Fantastic series..The final season was a bit of a stretch but I think they pulled it off ok..This show had a bunch of memorable characters..T-Bag was the scummiest dude on television for them 4 seasons, hands down..Always recommend this show to people wanting something new to get into..
I agree with you on T-Bag!
Very appreciated.. That 1st season was like the best thing I've ever seen
Co-sign.
Been saying that season 1 is the best season of ANY tv show ever
I agree with you 100%! :smokin

The way Michael designed his tattoos to help him break out of the prison was pure piffery :smokin :wow:. I remember the episode where he had to have all his tattoos removed and did it all in one sitting :rolleyes. I was like give me a break. The dude has full sleeves and the rest of his upper body is covered. I don't even remember if he had leg sleeves.

I like how T-Bag was still dangerous when he lost his hand :lol:. That season in the Panama jail was just ridiculous. Are there really jails like that i the world where the inmates are left to run it on their own?

The first two were the best. They could have kept going, the writers didnt plan well enough ahead the prison break. There were alot of :nerd: they could have exploited further. One the mothers identity could have been a whole season alone.

Back
Top Bottom