**Official Post Your Dog Thread**

Just put in an application for this 17 month old Yellow Lab rescue. Cross your fingers for me!

1A705436-2675-473D-A43E-58FCEF779682.jpeg
So yesterday when I got home I opened our gate to let my dad in . Our dog came runnin up like always . He knows not to get out of the gate . He went up to me and laid on his back to get petted right as my dad started going forward ran up onto his leg and he was screaming and peed himself I was yelling telling my dad to back up . Once my pops backed up he ran off I immediately went to check on him but he seems fine what a miracle and dumb luck I still in shock about it . I kept an eye on him all night and it’s like nothing happened . He is still a pup just over a year old . It was insane . I still may take him in this weekend to double check as he has vaccine coming up anyway

Did your dog end up being okay?

Good chance we welcome a new dog to the fam this week.

Shes from a local rescue that took her in from what im told was a hoarding situation in Baltimore. This momma and her 7 pups. The pups are all adopted but the mom is in foster care and hasnt had much interest. She had her puppies probably around 3 months ago. Shes really sweet, about 2 years old. Just have to see if she can keep up with my current dog playing wise. Might take her in for a week trial starting Thursday.

Attachments

• 31C4EB4F-2495-482B-80F6-94A80A102C44.jpeg
    31C4EB4F-2495-482B-80F6-94A80A102C44.jpeg
    322.7 KB · Views: 18
Back
Top Bottom