**Official Post Your Dog Thread**

https://shopus.furbo.com/

Anyone familiar? My girl and I moved in t/g last week, and from time to time we will have her dog living with us as well. She went ahead and bought this Furbo camera to be able to watch her during the day, as she gets acclimated to a new setting. Yesterday we left the apartment for a bit and her phone was blowing up with alerts on the app stating "Your dog is barking", but we aren't sure if she actually was that often, or if the Furbo was picking up noise of the washer/dryer units a few feet away.

thats excessive.

I copped a $50 camera on amazon and it works just fine. albeit, can't shoot treats out but that's not a priority in the slightest :lol:

My 10 month old Shorty Bull. Luna.

Attachments

• FBA1A559-119D-43AD-9D06-F06D9CD86B22.jpeg
    FBA1A559-119D-43AD-9D06-F06D9CD86B22.jpeg
    357.5 KB · Views: 18
thats excessive.

I copped a $50 camera on amazon and it works just fine. albeit, can't shoot treats out but that's not a priority in the slightest :lol:

Yeah I didn't pay for it at all :lol: that was all on her. She felt if the pup can hear/recognize her voice + a treat it will comfort her in the new space.

you guys with frenchies or any bulldogs..do any of y'all use those bowls that are slanted a certain way to help them eat? ive seen them online and thinking of getting them for my Acey. He has a flat face so he literally has to stick his whole face in the bowl lol

I'm still looking to adopt. Looking for a medium sized, affectionate breed. Always had labs, but maybe leaning towards a hound.

These Treeing Walking ****hounds are pretty cool

Any other tips on breeds?

Treeing_Walker_Coonhound_SERP.jpg

https://shopus.furbo.com/

Anyone familiar? My girl and I moved in t/g last week, and from time to time we will have her dog living with us as well. She went ahead and bought this Furbo camera to be able to watch her during the day, as she gets acclimated to a new setting. Yesterday we left the apartment for a bit and her phone was blowing up with alerts on the app stating "Your dog is barking", but we aren't sure if she actually was that often, or if the Furbo was picking up noise of the washer/dryer units a few feet away.

My pups had a Petcube sent to them for free from the company and it was kinda cool. Similar thing just without the treats. it was cool to be able to see them and talk to them (although i think it kinda confused them :lol: ) The laser pointer was a cool idea but probably works better with cats. I ended up getting rid of it when I realized they spend 95% of the time I’m not there in their crate sleeping :lol:

you guys with frenchies or any bulldogs..do any of y'all use those bowls that are slanted a certain way to help them eat? ive seen them online and thinking of getting them for my Acey. He has a flat face so he literally has to stick his whole face in the bowl lol

i’ve thought about getting them a few times but haven’t. Interested to see if anyone here has tried them...

I'm still looking to adopt. Looking for a medium sized, affectionate breed. Always had labs, but maybe leaning towards a hound.

These Treeing Walking ****hounds are pretty cool

Any other tips on breeds?

Treeing_Walker_Coonhound_SERP.jpg

If you dont have your heart set on a breed id strongly recommend rescuing. Mixed breeds are often the healthiest with the best temperament

To piggyback on my post from earlier, my girl and I need some help apartment-breaking her dog. 5 year old Yorkie, she's basically my girls shadow. She's only been in one apartment prior, which likely explains why she is constantly barking when left alone so far in our new apt. What steps do we need to take in order to have the barking end shortly after we both leave for work/dinner/whatever?

macbk macbk my girl also suggested to play dog music for relaxation on YouTube while you’re gone. She plays it on the iPad when we step out and our lady loves it. They have tunes up to 10 hours at a time and for all different moods... for dogs.

Get some sort of lab pit mix, thats what my bigger guy is and hes the best dog ive ever had.

Few pics of my guys, cant wait for the warm weather and beach days.

20180211_134429.jpg
Screenshot_20180212-145335.jpg
Screenshot_20180212-145407.jpg
Screenshot_20180212-145431.jpg
Screenshot_20180212-145500.jpg

The tan one looks a lot like my girl. Face, ears, white paws and tip of the tail. Anything with pit in it will likely be a great dog. I prob posted this pic before but just for reference

Attachments

• 9A74B8FD-051C-4779-916C-0CFC170E783D.jpeg
    9A74B8FD-051C-4779-916C-0CFC170E783D.jpeg
    340.6 KB · Views: 8
juice man juice man I'm gonna check the dog music out :lol: .

My girl left the t.v on this morning when we both left for work :smh: not trying to run up Con Ed like that. But if it keeps her pup calmer so be it.

Asked my girl if we should leave the google home playing when we left and she :stoneface: me

Ima do it anyway :wink:

haha i have two dogs that shed, as well as two himalayan cats (they get lion cuts though). I also have an OCD wife, that cleans everything :lol:

man when i had a husky the shedding was insane. blobs of hair just all over the damn place even after brushing him daily

my dog now dont shed as much but his hair is noticeable on all my black clothes mots the time. try my best with a lint roller when i go out

Back
Top Bottom