***Official Political Discussion Thread***

Whatever happens with RBG, if Dems get a trifecta, they must pack the court. Because McConnell blocked so many of Obama’s Judicial nominations during the last six years of his presidency, it is as if Trump has been President for ten years in terms of his impact on the courts.

If God forbid something were to happen to RBG between now and let’s say the end of August, would Trump have time to place her with a conservative nominee prior to the 2020 election?

I’m just trying to understand the timing and length of the process.
After a certain point Mitch would have to call special sessions and the GOP would have to vote for procedural changes. But until Chuck gets sworn in as Majority leader or Joe as president, they could probably force it through.

If God forbid something were to happen to RBG between now and let’s say the end of August, would Trump have time to place her with a conservative nominee prior to the 2020 election?

I’m just trying to understand the timing and length of the process.
He would steamroll the process even though the GOP argued that they should not let Obama appoint one during an election time

Judge: "Sir, you're here in court for charges that you committed hate crimes, murdering multiple Black men. What do you have to say for yourself?"

Defendant: "Your honor, that is absolutely false. I'm not racist. I ALSO killed multiple White men as well"

1594768204114.gif

1594767714376.gif

Last edited:
With all the good people that died from Oxys. It really is a shame that he never died a junkie.

Back
Top Bottom