***Official Political Discussion Thread***

this whole time I was thinking Steyer was rich! lol. turns out he's a broke boi.

I knew he was broke as soon as I looked at those stupid ******* belts he wears every day. You are a billionaire and this is what you decide to splurge on?

4B549D3A-4586-4BF5-96CE-3C34BE436754.jpeg

Dude can’t even buy a proper fitting shirt but is out here spending billions keeping this ****** belt industry alive

I knew he was broke as soon as I looked at those stupid ****ing belts he wears every day. You are a billionaire and this is what you decide to splurge on?

4B549D3A-4586-4BF5-96CE-3C34BE436754.jpeg

Dude can’t even buy a proper fitting shirt but is out here spending billions keeping this ****ty belt industry alive
I don't know, I kind of like that belt, with the right fit though.

LMAO at the ill-fitting shirt.

So many gems!!! :lol: :lol: :lol:

“This concept by itself is a woke concept in the fact that for decades you have had a community that has been controlled by the Democratic Party," said Katrina Pierson, a senior adviser to the Trump campaign. "Republicans haven't even gone into deliver their message. Now, we have a Republican who is actually going to the community to deliver the message and ask for the vote."

Throwback....

Trump's pick to head the Treasury's civil rights programs doesn't seem to think discrimination exists...but hey, here's a t-shirt. :lol:

Last edited:

Paul Ryan had the same level of credentials of as AOC when he got into office in at 28. He was an moron with an asinine tax plan, yet Republicans called him a wonder kid and the future of the party, and made him speaker. But AOC gets knocked for working a blue collar job. You can always sense the white conservative mail fragility whenever someone brings up her being a former bartender. Bunch of bigots that can't handle her being their equal.

I suggest you brahs use stuff like this to illustrate the scale of some billionaires wealth to some people....

ER3df-gU0AA6uVq

Like Tom Steyer has used a decent size of his wealth for his dumb run. For Bloomberg it is a drop in the bucket.
This illustrates Bezos' wealth...

I think this graph and video do a pretty effective job of dramatizing just how much much wealth people like Bloomberg and Bezos really have. I think part of the problem in terms of how we think about inequality is that it is really difficult for normal people to grasp just how much money even $1 billion actually is. It's so far beyond anything in our personal experience that it's hard to even understand it on an intellectual level.

So it seems to me that efforts to promote some kind of understanding of how much money these folks have—and the power that comes with it, obviously—relative to the rest of us is crucial to building public support for meaningfully addressing this kind of inequality. We need more of this.

U.S. appeals court grants Trump bid to block McGahn testimony to Congress

Back
Top Bottom