***Official Political Discussion Thread***

Champions League football just ended and looks like the Zuckerberg hearing is still going. Has anyone been watching? Did I miss anything worthwhile?

didnt miss a thing...bunch of old dudes who don't know how facebook works are asking how facebook...

giphy.gif

didnt miss a thing...bunch of old dudes who don't know how facebook works are asking how facebook...
Yeah I'm playing it in the background on my xbox while doing some other laptop work. It's definitely cringeworthy at times, they should have at least a number of tech experts alongside them to help clarify their questions.

And also:
https://www.washingtonpost.com/blog...mueller/?noredirect=on&utm_term=.087def93ac07
Fox News Radio reporter: Trump mouthed ‘thank you’ for question about firing Mueller

Transcript of the Fox News Radio reporter's comments:

Jon Decker: It was quite a day yesterday. I happened to be, luckily, the pool reporter yesterday, so I was in two very important meetings the president had yesterday in the Cabinet Room. One was with his Cabinet and one later in the afternoon with military leaders who are contemplating military action against Syria. And as you know, in that second meeting in the Cabinet Room, that’s when the president spoke about the Mueller investigation. And I don’t know if you know this, Kevin, but it was me who actually asked the question to the president, ‘Why don’t you just fire Mueller?’ And the president responded to that, which was pretty remarkable in terms of what he was telling us and obviously telling the rest of the American public. He is not happy with the Mueller investigation. He tweeted this morning that it’s a ‘A TOTAL WITCH HUNT’; that’s the way he described it yesterday, that it’s disgraceful. And he seemed to be contemplating actually firing Bob Mueller.

Kevin Miller: What was that like, I mean, Jon, you’re paid to write stories and ask the questions but here you are, at the epicenter, the president focused on Syria but obviously very, very concerned about what happened to Gary Cohn and others and then boom: You ask the question and he responds by looking right at you.

Jon Decker: Oh, he does. . . . Yesterday was a remarkable day for me, Kevin. He answered four of my questions yesterday over the course of the full day . . . And when we were leaving the room, the president mouthed to me, ‘Thank you.’ I think he wanted to get that off his chest and he wanted the question that I posed to him yesterday. And so, that’s the reason why you see this answer being rerun constantly on 24-hour cable. It is news that the president is contemplating — it sounds like — possibly removing Bob Mueller from his position as special counsel.

In a separate radio interview, Decker told Mark McGill of NewsTalk 95.3 in Michigan “Obviously it’s something the president has been considering, it’s something the president has been talking about. Because I tapped into something when I asked that question of the president,” said Decker. And in a chat with Bill Edwards and Laura Anderson of NewsRadio WTKS in Savannah, Decker said the president was “very appreciative of my question that I asked of him. He liked the way he answered it.”

Last edited:
Didn't see this one coming
aepps20 aepps20 you know what to do, Cohen sounding shook
https://www.thedailybeast.com/michael-cohen-contradicts-trump-praises-fbi-agents
Michael Cohen Contradicts Trump, Praises FBI Agents
Michael Cohen on Tuesday spoke out for the first time since the FBI raided his home and office, telling CNN the agents who conducted the raid “were extremely professional, courteous and respectful.” That comment, as CNN noted, contradict President Trump’s description of the raids, in which he claimed the FBI “broke into the office of one of my personal attorneys.” Cohen further told CNN by phone: “I am unhappy to have my personal residence and office raided.” However, he said, “I thanked them at the conclusion.” Asked whether he is worried about where this could be headed, Cohen said: “I would be lying to you if I told that I am not. Do I need this in my life? No. Do I want to be involved in this? No.” He further characterized the raid as “upsetting.”

Last edited:
osh kosh bosh osh kosh bosh come get your mans Sam Harris.....

Famb is next level dense.

Erza Klein checked him a couple times but let him off easy. Sam Harris swear's that he is the most logical person in the room and refuses to speak with anyone that disagrees with him.

As someone that has done social science research, Harris is being either naive or stupid to think that simple conversations regarding race topics will never be weaponized (Just look how the National Review BS feeds racist GOP talking points) and his resistance to someone like Coates because he just relies on "identity politics"

Not truly understanding History might be the blind sport for people like him

I listened to it like 6:00am when it came out. Enjoyable, got a little spicy, Ezra is just too nice to people.

Fundamentally I don't understand how you are supposed to draw ANY conclusion about ANY data set that purports to measure ANY human trait WITHOUT grappling with historical context.

like I found it straight up find it baffling, that Sam a smart guy doesn't seem to get this.

Also, Ezra pretty much owned when he called out the obvious identity politics Sam is engaged in.

am Harris clearly doesn't see that his personal identity as a public intellectual creates logical blind spots for him, and he completely hand waves this with some ******** analogy about jews and Jamaican sprinting. :lol:

I think it is kinda messed to clown Zuck on something like his height. Famb has no control over that.....

But it is it fair game to clown him being so insecure over it that he uses a damn booster seat. You 33 jeers old Mark, time to come to terms with it.

Love yaself Zuck, cause the liberal left never will.
Suckerburg wishes he was tall like the late great Goat Steve Jobs.

Whats crazy is they're not even spending that money on **** that actually matters or will make America a better place to live smfh crooks

Back
Top Bottom