My order of speculation from most likely to least likely:

Taylor Swift
Beyonce
Dolly Parton
Mark Cuban
Larry David
Mike Pence
Melania

The last two are true Hail Marys, but would be hilarious.

It's either Beyonce or someone from the MAGA lol. This big of a secret? Yeah, has to be.

No way it’s the rock. He was close to saying “both sides…” a short while ago. He couldn’t handle the scrutiny from fans.

I’ve been a day behind on watching, but I may watch live tonight.

I’d love if it was Melania.

IMG_0598.gif

It’s gonna be Beyoncé and Taylor swift coming out hand in hand.

The combined power of the Bee hive, Swifties and AKAs will be a force like we have never seen.

It's gonna be Swift or Beyonce. No way it'll be Dubya. Bringing out a war criminal with what's going on in Palestine wouldn't be the smartest idea.

If anyone's gonna dump on Hogan, it should be Jesse Ventura. He's already done it on a few shows already.

I swear to God...:smh: :smh::smh:

One of the best things the Dems can do is take patriotism away from guys in lifted pick up trucks. Make it something for us normal folks.

For example.... I love the idea of America (not what is and has been practiced, but the idea of it). I love my neighbor. I love my neighborhood. I love the area I was born and have lived.

I hate what is wrong with those things. I hate the inherent unfairness in some of those things. I will not give it a pass, and I will not turn a blind eye to it, and I have committed to fight against it.

That devotion to not blindly ignore what America is patriotism to me. Not the cultist ******** dudes with micropenises in a truck 8 feet off the ground believe in.

That's the distinction Democrats should make that I think you're referring to.

That's the message Dems need to get behind. Believing in an America that works for everyone is real patriotism and pro U.S.A. They just have to do the work to make it so.

We got dudes now waving flags around who support a dictator and don't believe in democracy.

Back
Top Bottom