***Official Political Discussion Thread***

Tate Reeves is a 100% certified jackass! Maybe instead of waisting state money on this clear photo op (to make himself look good to the orange messiah) he should do things that would help Mississippians out. Like, I dunno get their at the bottom of the states ranking for poverty, infant morality & education levels? 🤷

Oh who the **** am I kidding. He's rich and doesn't give a rats *** about anyone that's NOT rich like himself. Self-centered, smug SOB!!! 🤬🤬🤬

Tate Reeves is a 100% certified jackass! Maybe instead of waisting state money on this clear photo op (to make himself look good to the orange messiah) he should do things that would help Mississippians out. Like, I dunno get their at the bottom of the states ranking for poverty, infant morality & education levels? 🤷

Oh who the **** am I kidding. He's rich and doesn't give a rats *** about anyone that's NOT rich like himself. Self-centered, smug SOB!!! 🤬🤬🤬
Isn’t Jackson still struggling with clean water?

If you want to know where the Minnesota GOP is these days, Royce White is leading in early returns over a retired Navy commander and businessman. The GOP has no chance in the general, but yikes.

We need dozens of well funded Federal Universities and the towns, law schools, medical schools, hospitals, etc. that come with them.

Screenshot 2024-08-14 at 4.19.08 AM.png

Fellas, I have to sound the alarm bells. We are doing great but just like Public Enemy Public Enemy ‘s post please check your voter registration and have your family and friends do the same. Expect nonsense everywhere so the sooner you check and fix it the better. atlsfinest atlsfinest please check on yours in particular. Georgia has that crazy system where people can remove folks from the rolls online with only three verifying pieces of information.

Back
Top Bottom