***Official Political Discussion Thread***

My favorite thing about the US media is when these folks show up on TV and lie through their teeth with timid pushback from the host (when they even try to push back).

the-bullet-path-v0-glftpkgqgjcd1.webp

Just one more example of what's at stake. The case wasn't dismissed on the merits but on an argument other courts have rejected. Our side has to focus on voting and th GOTV efforts.

A little surprised this was the route she took, since Jack smith can appeal and as for the case to be moved

Saw it mentioned she could’ve allowed the jury to be seated and then dismiss and then double jeopardy would apply

A little surprised this was the route she took, since Jack smith can appeal and as for the case to be moved

Saw it mentioned she could’ve allowed the jury to be seated and then dismiss and then double jeopardy would apply
They probably want to use this as a RNC talking point. This and the VP pick was probably the original plan for the RNC. Now they got to talk about the shooting while avoid mentioning who the shooter was or how he got a gun.

If Trump wins he would take over the DOJ and drop the case before sending them to go after his political enemies.

She's been looking for an off ramp the entire time and the immunity decision gave her the out. This was never going to be tried before the election anyway but our side can't get discouraged. The reality is that Trump and the RNC will feign unity this week in an effort to appeal to voters. The media like a Scam Jones will lap it up but whatever bump Trump gets won’t last because we are in July and he will say or do something stupid to remind everyone that he’s a liar and a grifter.

What’s surprising about this? We’ve seen her and the SC do the same thing. It’s about kicking the can down the road so he never faces consequences. He’s a lock to win right now, these cases are never moving forward.

She's been looking for an off ramp the entire time and the immunity decision gave her the out. This was never going to be tried before the election anyway but our side can't get discouraged. The reality is that Trump and the RNC will feign unity this week in an effort to appeal to voters. The media like a Scam Jones will lap it up but whatever bump Trump gets won’t last because we are in July and he will say or do something stupid to remind everyone that he’s a liar and a grifter.
It being July is really the most interesting part because you got to wonder will this still matter in October.

I tell people and have been telling people the same thing since 2016 and that is that voting is the only way to stop this guy. The courts, impeachment, the muller report and other things are just a distraction from the reality that if we vote like we should none of this stuff matters. If being a lock to win in July mattered Hillary and Dukakis would have Presidential libraries

Not shocked at all about the ruling. That writing was on the wall.

I will say I have a hard time not looking at this country as a joke, however. Rich, white guy skates away scot-free. Again.

So many awful precedents are being set that will affect this country long into the future, regardless of whether or not Trump wins in November. Disgusting. :smh: :smh:

I tell people and have been telling people the same thing since 2016 and that is that voting is the only way to stop this guy. The courts, impeachment, the muller report and other things are just a distraction from the reality that if we vote like we should none of this stuff matters. If being a lock to win in July mattered Hillary and Dukakis would have Presidential libraries
It's not the only way, but it is by far the easiest way.

By far.

Americans really, really don't want to find out what it takes to remove a dictator and their political apparatus once they've taken hold of institutional powers.

Yeah I mean this assassination attempt has moved the needle not one small bit for me. Like Trump you reap what you sew. You almost got your wig pushed back. I feel like the media on both sides is trying to turn this into a "thing". Like cool within hours we basically had all the info. Dude on roof, secret service and local authorities botched it, so did the shooter. Moving on....i did not agree with anything Trump stood for before this....still don't.

He said hey I got grazed by a bullet, so I can continue to act like a piece of ****, but please support me because I almost got shot.

Instead of calling for gun control, he is calling for DOJ control.

The Dems better get the recorders ready cause you can see they are preparing to go to the RNC and say some wild stuff.

So to let Trump's clearly guilty *** off the hook, the GOP is willing to throw out every case investigated by a special counsel out the window.

:lol:

Because if the Appeals and Supreme Court let this ruling stand, isn't that what will happen?
No clue, I do know there’s a minor difference in how a “Special Counsel” is appointed compared to an “Independent Counsel.”

Independent Counsel is appointed by a court when requested by the AG, whereas a Special Counsel is appointed directly.

Kenneth Starr for example was an Independent Counsel rather than a Special Counsel.

Idk if that’d make a difference.

So to let Trump's clearly guilty *** off the hook, the GOP is willing to throw out every case investigated by a special counsel out the window.

:lol:

Because if the Appeals and Supreme Court let this ruling stand, isn't that what will happen?
They know it will lose

This whole thing was done so Trump could go to the RNC and play a victim and say it was unconstitutional to charge him in Florida and to convict him in NY.

If trump wins the DOJ will drop the case. Trump would want special counsels to still exist so he can go after his enemies.

With that said we now know the likely theme out of the RNC will be “I am a victim, but not a victim of gun violence because guns are always good”.

So expect a lot of BS and fear mongering out of Milwaukee.

I encourage everyone to tune into the RNC this week and encourage those that are on the fence to tune in as well. The contrast couldn’t be more pronounced. Days like today and weeks like this week we can’t get discouraged. We knew the docs case would happen this way as soon as Cannon was appointed. We win in November and these cases are cut and dry against Trump.

Not shocked at all about the ruling. That writing was on the wall.

I will say I have a hard time not looking at this country as a joke, however. Rich, white guy skates away scot-free. Again.

So many awful precedents are being set that will affect this country long into the future, regardless of whether or not Trump wins in November. Disgusting. :smh: :smh:

Our country sucks, flat out. When someone can keep NUCLEAR secrets, in a damn bathroom, and ZERO repercussions, just shows how much of a joke we really are.

Pour one out for Democracy everyone. After November, there will be no more presidential elections. He will get his cronies to help change the Constitution, and instill himself as a "king for life". Anyone who HONESTLY believes he plans on walking out in 4 years after his 2nd term are delusional! He won't be planning on leaving.

I wish this was a bad ******* nightmare we can all wake up from but sadly, it's not.

Back
Top Bottom