OFFICIAL POKEMON THREAD: UPDATE: : Pokemon Go now available for download

yo, why don't the trainers approach you to battle in the game like they did for the gameboy?

am I able to evolve feebas into milotic in this game? some guy in channel 1 was giving them away lol

Anyone want to meet and trade with me so I can evolve my Kadabra and Haunter???? :nerd: :lol: :nerd:

Let me know.

I think trainers not challenging on sight is by design but dont quote me on that. Either way I like it better this way.

Anyone got a hasty houndour they are looking to trade? Hit me up in game at btchsloveSosa i got some stuff to trade in return.

nvm im bortman... but im stuck dont know how to go to next message when my rival challenges me..

Last edited:
Bout to cop the porygon
laugh.gif
Why?
Its all about using UU(under used) pokemon and coming up with your own strategies to win. Im cool off all those overpowered, overused pokemon.
Word. Running with stuff you like> Picking stuff off the tiers. I used to play Pokemon Online from time to time and everyone used like the same 12 pokemon and swapped nonstop. It was rage inducing.
game is gonna get so much better. moves are fixed too. perish song works now
smokin.gif
Any plans to tweak the mac version around since its so slow?
I still dont know what EVing is. Someone explain this very simply.
EV stands for Effort Values. They basically are added Stats(check your poke's stats). They are awarded by defeating pokemon in battle. Every Pokémon has 512 EVs that can be distributed. Every Pokémon also have certain EVs that they award.
Ex. An abra 's highest stat is its Special attack so defeating one in battle would award you 1 sp. Attk effort value.
The same with a geodude & defense, Chansey & HP, etc.
When training a poke for competitive battling, people spend hours EV training their entire squad. I used todo it myself when I played Pokémon heavily. I used to be a beast
pimp.gif
Thanks bro
I think trainers not challenging on sight is by design but dont quote me on that. Either way I like it better this way.
It is by design and its better this way

What channel are you all on? 3 or 4?

Also, is anyone else's battle moves lacking sound / visuals?:nerd:

Back
Top Bottom