OFFICIAL POKEMON THREAD: UPDATE: : Pokemon Go now available for download

Bruh, I got $80.... Why are potions $300?

The ****?

Last edited:
tried to buy some repels after I beat Brock and said the same thing :smh:
:smh: @ some of you being so far ahead of me now.

What does the Heartgold rom do besides make them able to walk behind you? I cant get it to work on my mac so I'm about to forget about it.

What does the Heartgold rom do besides make them able to walk behind you? I cant get it to work on my mac so I'm about to forget about it.
Whats the problem you are having with your Mac? Running it?

you have to run the script in a terminal. go to that directory and type in "bash PokeMMO.sh" then run.

The also have an actual app that you can use for mac

View media item 226467
https://sites.google.com/site/pokemmomac/home/updatelauncherv012/PokeMMOStandalone-0.1.2.zip

Just place it with the rest of your apps. Show the package contents and go through the folders to place the rom.

View media item 226468
Contents/Resources/Game/roms

Last edited:
Thank you sir. Now I just have to work on getting as far as the rest of you. Still in Pewter
mean.gif
. Anyone find a way to make the game go faster yet

about to get this booted up. last time i played pokemon was in 2011 for leaf green. Quit halfway :smh:

okay so i downloaded it now what? its in a zip file and when i extract it still doesn't run?

is everybody still on channel 4? I was on last night and I swear I was the only NT member there. It was a takeover and I was being attacked :smh:

I just started. Where is prof oak to give me my pokemon? I don't see that ***** anywhere. Haven't played this since I was a kid. hah

Back
Top Bottom