***Official Podcast thread*** Bill Burr, Joe Rogan, Sports, and everything inbetween

Charlamagne Tha God and Andrew Schulz are joined by author Michael Malice to discuss everything going on in North Korea, and Charlamange The God talk about his new book “#Blackprivilege Opportunity Comes To Those Who Create It" Which is available now!

Seoul Plane (feat Michael Malice) by The Brilliant Idiots | Free Listening on SoundCloud

Damn good listen

Fab Morvan of Milli Vanilli sat down with DJ Vlad to talk the storied history behind the rise and fall of the European group. Fab discusses what it was like grouping up overseas and how he met Rob, and details what led to the start of the duo. He reveals how they were forced by their producer to lip-sync and why it was important for them to give back their 'Best New Artist' Grammy. During the conversation, he details how the how thing affected his career, and what it was like losing Rob to an overdose.

Fab Morvan (Milli Vanilli) Podcast Audio by VladTV | Vlad TV | Free Listening on SoundCloud

Listening to the DJ Clark Kent & Mayor episode on Drink Champs. :smh: Making it hard for me to continue to listen to their episodes and Clark is one of my favorite interviewees. Just a wealth of information and insight constantly stepped all over...

Last edited:
Listening to the DJ Clark Kent & Mayor episode on Drink Champs.
mean.gif
Making it hard for me to continue to listen to their episodes and Clark is one of my favorite interviewees. Just a wealth of information and insight constantly stepped all over...
i gave up on drink champs a while ago, nore messes up the flow between the petty jokes , asking if they eat *** and the rambling couldn't do it anymore. 

House of Carbs | Free Listening on SoundCloud https://soundcloud.com/houseofcarbs

Noted food enthusiast Joe House, of the Ringer universe and international eating acclaim, is joined by fine diners, fast foodies, and dilettantes of delivery to devour the latest additions to the food universe’s menu. The backgrounds of guests on House of Carbs will be as varied as the palates of The Donald and Anthony Bourdain, i.e., celebrity chefs, TV and print food media members, restaurant reviewers, and celebrities/athletes with a known interest in food.

Episode 3 was Good

The Ringer's Joe House is joined by Bill Simmons and culinary rock star David Chang in Part 1 of a two-part interview to discuss diners (3:55), food trends (20:55), and Chang's pioneering delivery-only restaurant (28:00); then Chang shares some news about his move to L.A. and his forthcoming restaurant North Spring (31:50). Later, House is joined by his colleague and friend Mike Lombardi to discuss the current state of the American diner (39:35).

Diners, Trends, and Chang's L.A. Takeover With David Chang, Mike Lombardi, and Bill Simmons (Ep. 3) by House of Carbs | Free Listening on SoundCloud

What's your fav podcast episode?
arithegreat.com/ari-shaffirs-skeptic-tank-202-on-race-with-godfrey/

The Ringer's Joe House is joined by The Wall Street Journal's Jason Gay to discuss the cultural shift in airport dining (4:45). Then, House and Juliet Litman cover this week's food news (23:12) and House employs his friend and colleague Robert Mays to answer all his questions about the iconic Chicago-style deep-dish pizza (40:58).

The Evolution of Airport Cuisine, Cereal Bagels, and Chicago's Deep-Dish Masterpiece (Ep. 6) by House of Carbs | Free Listening on SoundCloud

Been blowing through Budden's podcast recently (pause)

It's put me onto a lot of new music and it's usually very funny. Mal and Rory compliment Joe very well.

Posting to subscribe in here. But I listen to Burr, Joe (depending on the guest) and others here and there.

I tend to prefer listening/watching interviews of people rather then knowing their work.

Back
Top Bottom