:::[Official Playoffs] San Francisco 49ers vs. New Orleans Saints @ Candlestick 01/14:::

This has been a great game. NE will destroy the Broncos later on....so just the games tomorrow to look forward to...

Originally Posted by 100PROOF

BdeaZy wrote
where's that TNA gif?

4c925f9ed3b92a2346228b1a95a346d3d6d58a5.gif

laugh.gif
laugh.gif
laugh.gif
laugh.gif

Wait, are you the dude that had "Team 49ers EXCEPT ALEX SMITH" in your sig
laugh.gif

Originally Posted by 651akathePaul

Originally Posted by thapointguy

even if they made the 2 pt, it wouldn't of mattered.
How you figure?
I'm sayin' if they got the 2 points game goes in to OT if NO gets a TD. You saying it's a lock that they won't get 7 points?

Regardless of how awesome that Alex Smith QB sneak worked out, the 49ers OC is AWFUL. You absolutely NEEDED that 2 point conversion and you go for a shotgun draw right up the gut which hasn't worked all damn game......******.

And yo...I love Goldson. Wish this guy was my safety.

Originally Posted by ATGD7154xBBxMZ

Originally Posted by 651akathePaul

Originally Posted by thapointguy

even if they made the 2 pt, it wouldn't of mattered.
How you figure?
I'm sayin' if they got the 2 points game goes in to OT if NO gets a TD. You saying it's a lock that they won't get 7 points?

this is why freedom of speech is a bad idea.

Originally Posted by Rafabio

This has been a great game. NE will destroy the Broncos later on....so just the games tomorrow to look forward to...

NE's extremely talented, and I know Tebow has his issues. You'd think the Broncos would have garnered some kind of respect by now though...talk about surpassing expectations. 

Originally Posted by Buc Em

Regardless of how awesome that Alex Smith QB sneak worked out, the 49ers OC is AWFUL. You absolutely NEEDED that 2 point conversion and you go for a shotgun draw right up the gut which hasn't worked all damn game......******.

And yo...I love Goldson. Wish this guy was my safety.

alex smith change the play to that %%###%+ call tho

whattttttttttttttttttttttttttttttttttttttttttttttttttttttttttttttttttttttttttttttttttttttttttt

Back
Top Bottom