Official Playoffs Round 1 OKC VS HOU : Harden's Revenge

I've mentioned before already, but the Pat Beverley signing was so clutch and overlooked. Weathered the first storm, now keep it up

:lol: Why Thanos so mad???

Anyway, though I see this going 6 games max, I would love for Harden to knock his old team out. It would only be fitting. If that were to happen, Laker fans would pencil themselves into the Finals, again. LOL.

Uh, why would we do that? The Spurs will be winning the West if that happens.

OKC in 5.

Last edited:
^cause they're Laker fans and logic clearly eludes them. Where you been ? :lol:

Last edited:
Houston couldn't hit ANYTHING that first game. hoping it was just playoff jitters that are behind them now. if they can just hit their shots, they can win a couple games this series. harden needs to play more efficiently though and Lin needs to play like he's capable of being a starting pg in the NBA

Houston couldn't hit ANYTHING that first game. hoping it was just playoff jitters that are behind them now. if they can just hit their shots, they can win a couple games this series. harden needs to play more efficiently though and Lin needs to play like he's capable of being a starting pg in the NBA

Plus Lin just isn't very good. 4pts in his playoff debut. Good thing he sat out last yr for the Knicks even though he was healthy. I got some pics, I'll upload them in this thread. I was right behind the Rockets bench. You could probably see me whenever they showed them

your typical 1/8 beatdown. perfect matchup for okc. houston has to hit 3s to be competitive. they arent getting anything inside. harden may get his, but it is probably gonna be at a higher volume

your typical 1/8 beatdown. perfect matchup for okc. houston has to hit 3s to be competitive. they arent getting anything inside. harden may get his, but it is probably gonna be at a higher volume

agreed. houston plays the pace OKC wants to play at, OKC just does it much better

Game 1 photos
A bunch of people, easily over 1000 by the time I went in, congregating in front of Cox to look at the game on screen like last yr, didn't get the memo they're not doing the Thunder Alley screen thing this yr because of the 16 y/o kid who shot everybody down by Mickey Mantle's (had nothing to do with the Thunder, he was shooting at some girls who got in a fight with his girlfriend). I almost wanted to be outside when the game started and the police cleared everybody out and they looked on the screen and saw it was still just scrolling ads.

tumblr_mlprdghtBn1ra64sko1_1280.jpg

tumblr_mlpretXHDN1ra64sko1_1280.jpg

tumblr_mlprecaoWk1ra64sko1_1280.jpg

tumblr_mlprecaoWk1ra64sko1_1280.jpg

tumblr_mlprgghTJv1ra64sko1_1280.jpg

tumblr_mlprhjVLju1ra64sko1_1280.jpg

Dwight Howard hopped on the Concord and showed up
tumblr_mlprdxLN4D1ra64sko1_1280.jpg

Nancy Lieberman

tumblr_mlprd12K1Y1ra64sko1_1280.jpg

tumblr_mlprc5OQE91ra64sko1_1280.jpg

tumblr_mlprbl0xbW1ra64sko1_1280.jpg

tumblr_mlprb1v0DO1ra64sko1_1280.jpg

tumblr_mlpra8sVSY1ra64sko1_1280.jpg

tumblr_mlpra0MBvs1ra64sko1_1280.jpg

tumblr_mlpra0MBvs1ra64sko1_1280.jpg

tumblr_mlprbl0xbW1ra64sko1_1280.jpg

Last edited:
i completely forgot how much ibaka was killing us with his defense. the last two games we've played, ibaka and dwight have been monsters guarding the paint :smh:

They just have to swing the ball more after they fore the switch. OKC has done this before, switching all pick and rolls to keep the ballhandler from having easy drives off of it and being able to turn the corner.

ZNasty with the POV mass shot :lol: :pimp:

Rockets just need to play defense plain and simple, and not just in spurts. Can't leave guys open on the perimeter and lackadasically try to defend them. We're not nearly as good as OKC obviously, but that doesn't mean you automatically concede the series. I harp on the coaching as far as rotations go, but as a player you just have to man the hell up. You can't coach how not to turn the ball over, how not to blow layups, nor how not to get embarrassed. Have to do that yourself.

ZNasty with the POV mass shot :lol: :pimp:

Rockets just need to play defense plain and simple, and not just in spurts. Can't leave guys open on the perimeter and lackadasically try to defend them. We're not nearly as good as OKC obviously, but that doesn't mean you automatically concede the series. I harp on the coaching as far as rotations go, but as a player you just have to man the hell up. You can't coach how not to turn the ball over, how not to blow layups, nor how not to get embarrassed. Have to do that yourself.

LoL that's not Nancy Lieberman. Removed. And yo Jeremy Lin cries A LOT on the bench. Like he was literally crying at one point after Westbrook hit him in the face but other times after McHale says something to him he pouts and sits down and whines to whatever nearest teammate will listen, usually Garcia. And McHale's back and knees :x He'll be out of coaching soon and/or need a Phil Jackson chair. It hurt me just to see him walk and stand, negative side effect of being so tall I'd imagine

I got some good pregame stuff I should upload too. PJ3 does between the legs and windmill dunk in layup lines like it's nothing. Even Kevin Martin broke out a windmill. Lin tried to dunk and grabbed the net to pull himself up and still missed :rolleyes

Last edited:
She plays softball. Anyways,Russ 28s releasing next yr

Vi7XQxL.jpg

KtuvKXM.gif

Doing the checkerboard shirts again next yr. Shirts be extra smedium, I have a tin full of them because I don't even try to put them on. Bennett's fat *** always makes sure he has a 3XL though
BIklLvoCQAA_sFx.jpg:large

http://www.nba.com/thunder/video/2013/04/23/report130423mov-2457483
Tuesday practice report from the Thunder practice bldg, which reminds me, she is petite but the Rocket's sideline reporter is :smokin had on some tight leather pants.

^Nah, just posted in the NBA and Rockets thread :lol: I actually thought I posted in here, butg oh well

Back
Top Bottom