Official Pizza Appreciation!

Making an observation and sexualizing are not the same thing my guy
You sexualized the observation though. No one else even remotely implied that aside from you.

We could also pull your receipts of your other suspect comments, but I’m sure you don’t want that.

You sexualized the observation though. No one else even remotely implied that aside from you.

We could also pull your receipts of your other suspect comments, but I’m sure you don’t want that.
Listen, I don't know who raised you but where I'm from, one man, let alone two men sticking their butts out while eating at a counter is odd. An oddity which I pointed out.

The lame excuse he gave about so the food can fall on the floor is also stupid. That's what the counter is for. He's making more mess for the workers to clean up and a potential hazard if someone slips on the food scraps gets hurt and sues the establishment. The man is moving like a slob and being inconsiderate.

You can pull whatever receipts you want.

Last edited:
No pics? I has disappoint
My bad lol I found one I took! Motorhead (Detroit style)
5E9B9EA9-50B8-43C4-96DD-84463DC07E1F.jpeg

Haven't had Pizza in a while. Love this spot.

Coalfire

‘Nduja
mozzarella, sauce, berkshire sausage, ‘nduja
infused whipped ricotta, calabrian chile,
chopped basil
IMG_20230129_134458~2.jpg

Pistachio Pesto
pistachio pesto, berkshire sausage,
stracciatella, mozzarella, honey
IMG_20230129_134452~2.jpg

Drip - Waffle with Oreo & Vanilla Bean Ice Cream
IMG_20230129_152339~2.jpg

Haven't had Pizza in a while. Love this spot.

Coalfire

‘Nduja
mozzarella, sauce, berkshire sausage, ‘nduja
infused whipped ricotta, calabrian chile,
chopped basil
IMG_20230129_134458~2.jpg

Pistachio Pesto
pistachio pesto, berkshire sausage,
stracciatella, mozzarella, honey
IMG_20230129_134452~2.jpg

Drip - Waffle with Oreo & Vanilla Bean Ice Cream
IMG_20230129_152339~2.jpg
Where is this? Not on Rapid SD by chance?

Listen, I don't know who raised you but where I'm from, one man, let alone two men sticking their butts out while eating at a counter is odd. An oddity which I pointed out.

The lame excuse he gave about so the food can fall on the floor is also stupid. That's what the counter is for. He's making more mess for the workers to clean up and a potential hazard if someone slips on the food scraps gets hurt and sues the establishment. The man is moving like a slob and being inconsiderate.

You can pull whatever receipts you want.
Lmfao @ the first paragraph.

B
Johnny's pizzeria in Mt. Vernon, Westchester, NY. Super thin & light cheese with great sauce. I'm not a thin crust kinda guy, I like my pizza thick & doughy but this was really good with a perfect crispy char underneath.
20230131_142706.jpg
20230131_142834.jpg
20230131_142837.jpg
20230131_142858.jpg
20230131_143906.jpg
Screenshot_20230131_181954_Gallery.jpg
Bro, you should start vlogging on YouTube. Ad revenue alone should cover the pies. Doesn't have to be a career/income thing.

Johnny's pizzeria in Mt. Vernon, Westchester, NY. Super thin & light cheese with great sauce. I'm not a thin crust kinda guy, I like my pizza thick & doughy but this was really good with a perfect crispy char underneath.
20230131_142706.jpg
20230131_142834.jpg
20230131_142837.jpg
20230131_142858.jpg
20230131_143906.jpg
Screenshot_20230131_181954_Gallery.jpg
I've been here, far from a fan. Hope you enjoyed it though.

B

Bro, you should start vlogging on YouTube. Ad revenue alone should cover the pies. Doesn't have to be a career/income thing.
That's a great idea. I've contemplated it too. I'll look deeper into how to start. Good looks on the vote of confidence 😊👍. I have a YouTube channel but only a few videos of the Challenger & I used my phone to record, lol. Def will need an actual good enough vlogging camera.

I've been here, far from a fan. Hope you enjoyed it though.
What about it didn't you like? Yeah, it was pretty good for thin crust. Thin crust isn't my style & I don't go out of my way to get it but this pizza looked so good on the reviews I saw so I was willing to make the drive out(had to pay toll twice 😔) lol. The sauce is the highlight of this pizza followed by the char, imo.

What about it didn't you like? Yeah, it was pretty good for thin crust. Thin crust isn't my style & I don't go out of my way to get it but this pizza looked so good on the reviews I saw so I was willing to make the drive out(had to pay toll twice 😔) lol. The sauce is the highlight of this pizza followed by the char, imo.
Overall flavor was meh to me. Doesn't help I'm not a fan of thin crust but I went in open minded and came out disappointed. Much rather skip Mt Vernon and go to Pizzeria La Rosa in New Rochelle, owned by the same guy who does Best Pizza in Brooklyn.

Back
Top Bottom