Official Pizza Appreciation!

7.9 is a helluva score idk why he's complaining + dude didn't pick up Dave's phone calls to place an order for a pie...that's solely on him.

Yeah 7.9 is a good score based on Portnoy’s scale. It would be low for everyone else but that would probably be an 8.5 or 9 for most scales.

I think Philomena’s has an online order option. The last time I was there, an older couple walked in and asked for their number so they could place orders in the future. And the kid working there said that the best way to order for delivery is online. So I don’t know about their phone situation. Dave also could’ve ordered online 🤷🏽‍♂️

Last edited:
He is the worst mayor ever, NYC is a magnified disaster thanks to him, and this is now going to F with some of the best Pizzerias. 2026 can't come fast enough to get that clown out of here.

"City health officials say wood and coal-fired stoves are among the largest contributors of harmful pollutants in neighborhoods with poor air quality."

"According to DEP, this could affect as many as 60 pizzerias which may or may not be in compliance."

Math not mathin

Adams is a cornball, that is true. I don’t know about worst ever. DeBlasio was trash especially towards the end but he also had the benefit of being mayor before Covid.

Phil & Sons Sicilian Pepperoni pie. I feel like their Sicilians aren’t as good as they used to be. I always enjoyed the sauce on their Sicilians but it’s not how it once was. But it’s decent enough. Owner is cool, his Pops (RIP) was cool. His brother used to run the Phil & Sons that used to be on Union Turnpike across the street from St. John’s University. The black Denali was always parked out front. They closed that spot up years ago and it eventually became what’s there now, a spot called Regina’s Pizza (good pizza). I think I’m repeating myself but **** it.

I think Phil’s also has a spot in Plainview, Long Island.
IMG_3803.jpeg

Last edited:
Portnoy is a 1/10 human.

Couldn’t care less about his pizza opinions.

Totally true. The stories of him and young college girls is rather disgusting. Dude has serious issues! Only reason I watch is to find spots around me that I would never know about any other way. I'd never have known about Palermo's in Bordentown NJ and their AMAZING tomato pie had I not watched his review. But as a human, he's a vile POS!

Medium pie. Pepperoni and mushrooms. Lite work. OG Lucia’s in Flushing. Neva Lost.

IMG_3766.jpeg
bruhhhhhhhhhhh this crust looks so damn amazing

21AA4AAF-C22F-46D9-8CB7-03496CAE4D7D.jpeg

1B7F71F4-5A6C-41C5-A542-88CB1B384CDE.jpeg

C10BB3A7-E80C-4D11-AE0A-3235637888D7.jpeg

Real nice flavor combo. Would make it again
sheesh this looks good mane
Pizza from Aegea in Douglaston Queens,NY. If you order online(cash only) it's $14.95 + tax. They call it the inflation relief pizza. Thick slices with a pillowy crust. Sauce was ok & cheese was good.
20230614_121920.jpg
20230614_123208.jpg
20230614_123911.jpg
SHEEEESSSHHHH i know that pizza is hitting the cheese looks so damn good

I didn’t know 2 Brothers pizza had a spot in Japan.

this guy said good pizza is hard to find in Japan?

there are tons of great pizza in japan.. even in tokyo alone you can find great ny pizza and neapolitan pizza

any big metropolitan pretty much has it all in today's world.

Back
Top Bottom