Official Pittsburgh Steelers vs Tennessee Titans Thread. NFL Season Kickoff!!

Originally Posted by Chester McFloppy

hines-ward-crying.gif

roll.gif

Gotta win the toss, the offense looks great (minus fumble), and I feel good about a score. PLEASE WIN THE TOSS

I'm not bugging out about the Hines play... he scores a touchdown there 9 times out of 10.

It's the first game of the year... it's the kind of thing he won't let rest in his own mind, and will probably kickstart him into overgear the restof the season to make up for it to his teammates.

So... better it happened now than say, in a playoff game.

Classic call before the toss now. You can thank Detroit and Bettis for that......

Originally Posted by Craftsy21

Originally Posted by NyRapisBack

LMAO HINES WARD IS BUNS
yeah... a HOF'er sure is buns because of THAT.
grin.gif
does anybody take you seriously at this point?
Lmao @ you gettin mad
laugh.gif
laugh.gif
laugh.gif
laugh.gif
laugh.gif
laugh.gif
. Fall back son. Dude is BUNS. Nothing more than an above average receiver who benefits from a defense who puts up 14.1ppg. He'll be in the Hallstrictly because he has two rings, not because he puts up numbers. Now go cry
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif

Reed is usually money in the clutch and at Heinz Field, just give him a freakin' chance

Originally Posted by Craftsy21

LMAO HINES WARD IS BUNS
yeah... a HOF'er sure is buns because of THAT.
grin.gif
does anybody take you seriously at this point?
Lmao @ you gettin mad
laugh.gif
laugh.gif
laugh.gif
laugh.gif
laugh.gif
laugh.gif
. Fall back son. Dude is BUNS. Nothing more than an above average receiver who benefits from a defense who puts up 14.1ppg. He'll be in the Hall strictly because he has two rings, not because he puts up numbers. Now go cry
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif

laugh.gif
you sound so clueless man.

Is there ANYBODY on the Steelers team who hasn't benefited from that great defense of theirs? Jesus... you guys really are MAD at the Steelers players...it sounds like you've probably lost sleep at night thinking about how you can discredit all their players.

I don't even have to respond to this b/c of how ******ed you just sounded right there... but i'm just in shock that somebody could actually believewhat you just typed out.

Nothing more than an above average receiver who benefits from a defense who puts up 14.1ppg. He'll be in the Hall strictly because he has two rings, not because he puts up numbers. Now go cry
I've heard of a QB benefiting from the defense, but now a WR does as well? Hines has had a great career, tons of catches, and probably thebest blocking WR to ever play. He is solid all around.

Back
Top Bottom