OFFICIAL Pittsburgh Steelers VS New England Patriots VOL PATS 1ST "L"

that should have been a penalty.

Smith hit Stallworth WAY LATE

O yea FIGHT
pimp.gif

This team sucks. Pats will not lose in the regular season (though I do think they will lose in the playoffs due to inability to run the ball).

But Brady is tough, so good

welp - that's game... i'm not so angry that we're losing, I knew we'd lose... I just can't take that the steelers are letting them talk somuch !%%! like this.. they're just letting them get away with all the talking they want, you've gotta have some pride Steelers.. you gotta hitsomebody.

I smell a Blow Out.....Steelers fans where yall at?

Wow @ Randy Moss screaming on the Steelers...straight sonning them..

Oh, and SoHi, have you been to Heinz? Anything but crappy, great facility. Seriously......

:waits for classless Patriots comments:

what a joke these Steelers are, talk #%!+ before the game, come through when it matters.

kinda sucks that brady and moss are owning when i have a bye in the playoffs. no doubts they'll do the same to the jets next week. you think the pats wererunning up the score before? bill is gonna embarrass mangina.

Originally Posted by dmxfury

Oh, and SoHi, have you been to Heinz? Anything but crappy, great facility. Seriously......
I'm not laughin at the stadium, I'm sure it's great. I'm just sayin they need a new field.

Originally Posted by J RAIN 23

Originally Posted by Craftsy21

at ike making the incomplete hand motion and then moss just points out the flag.

Is it hard to type with Randy's %%%% in your mouth?

is it hard to type with your salty tears flooding your keyboard?

Nobody takes pats fans seriously dude.. we all know you guys didn't even watch football until about the 2nd championship.. keep talking though,it's funny hearing you guys act like you know football.

Back
Top Bottom