OFFICIAL Pittsburgh Steelers VS New England Patriots VOL PATS 1ST "L"

Originally Posted by fraij da 5 11

Originally Posted by NikeKid6

Originally Posted by fraij da 5 11

Originally Posted by flight23air

pats defense suck. overrated as hell.

the team is overrated in general.

im sick of hearing talk about them being the best team in NFL history... its dumb, their defense is garbage. they were intimidating teams into defeat and then they got a reality check from the eagles, and everyones taking notice and starting to play games with them... they got lucky last week LUCKY
u mad?

no.

have i hated the pats since the Bledsoe era? yes.

they just shouldnt be regarded as the best team ever, thats all i said.
They're not the best team ever, but it would be stupid to sit here and say they suck. They can be beat, but there offence is puttin upnumbers, no denying it

Originally Posted by WstCoastGotti

Where's all the wes welker pro bowl talk now that DB's are linin up against him
laugh.gif
laugh.gif

has he even played the last two games
laugh.gif

nice way to disguise your gunna d-riding

u should be the last person on the face of the earth who has anything to say about someone else d riding....u find a way to get "Moss" into every oneof your posts...someone could have a thread saying "It's sunny in Philly today," and you would respond by saying "because Randy Moss issmiling."

Originally Posted by SoHi 23

Originally Posted by FlashEightZero

is anyone on the bay watching this game? cbs is not broadcasting any game right now uhh startin to get mad
I am in the Bay but I'm watchin it on the net.
Go to channelsurfing.net

thank a lot dude... what is wrong with cbs?

not me, not yet. who's regarding them as the best team ever? the media is....trying to drive up ratings and get people to watch theirgames.... we all know best team ever is declared after the season's over and superbowl won.... if they go 19-0 or 18-1 and win their playoff gamesconvincingly, then perhaps..... but as of now, best team ever is still the 85 bears.

Originally Posted by iNiNe5

not me, not yet. who's regarding them as the best team ever? the media is....trying to drive up ratings and get people to watch their games.... we all know best team ever is declared after the season's over and superbowl won.... if they go 19-0 or 18-1 and win their playoff games convincingly, then perhaps..... but as of now, best team ever is still the 85 bears.
Couldn't agree more. I hate Espn so much because of this

Originally Posted by DoubleJs07

u should be the last person on the face of the earth who has anything to say about someone else d riding....u find a way to get "Moss" into every one of your posts...someone could have a thread saying "It's sunny in Philly today," and you would respond by saying "because Randy Moss is smiling."

d-riding the greatest wr of all time is slightly different than the d-riding that gunna and you receive like you are s&t gods and know all. you'rejust salty because your predictions off how moss would fare this year were TOTALLY OFF. i wish i could bring back that thread where you put on your wannabejohn clayton act. confidently saying how moss would struggle to find the end zone and how minnesota moss was long gone.
laugh.gif

Meh - about what i expected. We don't have the muster this year to play with these guys, you can't be making coverage mistakes the way they have onboth Pats touchdowns... all brady needs is an inch and you give him 10 yards? not gonna cut it.

Pats D is as porous as i told everybody it was WEEKS ago, when i got laughed at for it.. now everybody starts coming around, big surprise. This team is Bradyand Moss, period... if you can get pressure on brady and control the clock with the run on offense, you can beat this team... it's not rocket science, butyou've got to execute because they won't make mistakes.

Pats get EVERY break though, and I know they say good teams have luck come to them b/c they're good and all that jazz.. but seriously, do they ever justcatch a bad bounce? I haven't seen it yet...

I'll be okay with the loss here so long as the defense doesn't have to hear any more talking from Brady and Moss --- in other words, I hope we justbreak them both in half. They could beat us by 50 right now and I wouldn't care if we could give them both concussions.. that's just my mindset rightnow, i'm much more bitter about them both than I really care about the win/loss right here.. i'd rather beat them in january and have them worryingabout playing us b/c of how badly we can come after their heads.

That's just me though.. talk to you guys when the game is in check.. enjoy the 2nd half.

Originally Posted by J RAIN 23

Originally Posted by DoubleJs07

u should be the last person on the face of the earth who has anything to say about someone else d riding....u find a way to get "Moss" into every one of your posts...someone could have a thread saying "It's sunny in Philly today," and you would respond by saying "because Randy Moss is smiling."

d-riding the greatest wr of all time is slightly different than the d-riding that gunna and you receive like you are s&t gods and know all. you're just salty because your predictions off how moss would fare this year were TOTALLY OFF. i wish i could bring back that thread where you put on your wannabe john clayton act. confidently saying how moss would struggle to find the end zone and how minnesota moss was long gone.
laugh.gif

alien.gif
You are d-riding Randy Moss, not Jerry Rice. How anyone can say Jerry Rice is not the GOAT Reciever is beyond me

Back
Top Bottom