Official Pittsburgh Steelers VS Baltimore Ravens VOL MNF!!!!

dang you blaming the Ravens Defense? theyve been put in horrible position, 3 possessions where the Steelers have had to go a total of like 90 yards for 3 tds. SMH
[color=ff0000]P[/color][color=ff3333]H[/color][color=ff6666]I[/color][color=ff9a9a]L[/color]A 76[color=9a9aff]E[/color][color=6666ff]R[/color][color=3333ff]S[/color]
[color=000066]S[/color][color=0000FF]T[/color][color=6699FF]L[/color] R[color=FFFF99]A[/color][color=FFFF33]M[/color][color=FFFF00]S[/color]

Yeah, the pathetic offense of the Ravens puts WAY to much pressure on the defense. But I said that after last year it wouldn't be the same and everyone on here yelled at me. Last year was the Ravens shot, it will be a few years now....

Though with NE and Indy, it will be a few years for everyone
Team Economics​
From Keynes to Friedman, we know what's up.​
Member of the Steeler Nation
IX, X, XIII, XIV, XL Champions​

@#%$ this garbage... my TV came back on, when i saw how the game was going i turned that @#%$ off, one of the few times i've turned off a game of one of my teams |I
tired.gif
TEAM NTWikia

i take back what i said about the raven possibly beating us

Team Pizziaolo
- RED SOX FOR LIFE -​

:lol:
laugh.gif
it took ravens fans this game to realiz they werent good?
when people were saying that a few weeks ago it was a stoneface.
now we got ravens fans saying they're pathetic and they want to lose ther rest of the games :lol:
laugh.gif
TeamClippers
TEAM SAINTS

Wow and I thought my Chiefs offense was bad. . .

holidaysmore. . .2001

Watching this is making me feel better about the Rams season... :lol:
laugh.gif
laugh.gif
FLOAT AROUND IN THE GREATEST OF PORSCHES,
FEEL LIKE A CHUCKWAGON CUZ I'M ON 12 HORSES​

Man, that was close with Santonio
Team Economics​

Mercy Rule? :nerd:
nerd.gif
TEAMLOSTPOWERCITY
After getting 1000 respect in the past few days, we just want to disarm, throw back a couple mexicodones, and have conversations with IMADINOSAUR in broken English.​

Damn...........game over, im hopping on Halo 3 for awhile.........
TEAM XBOX360​
.:GAMERTAG= kixalive07:.​

and I thought the ******** / Pats game was horrible..this is truly pathetic :rofl:
roll.gif
:rofl:
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif

i'm dieing in front of these Ravens fans in my apartment.. some are also watching the game together in the community center, the looks on their faces :rofl:
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
TEAM WASHINGTON WIZARDS
Arenas-Stevenson-Butler-Jamison-Blatche
Hail. HTTR.
WASHINGTON ********

Ah, nevermind, he made up for it. Ben is going for records now, but I am sure he will be out 2nd half
Team Economics​

looks like the ravens and steelers are trading asswhuppings, we murdered them last year they are murdering us this year :smh:
smh.gif
TEAM NTWikia

I hate the Ravens, there fans on nt seem to talk as much @#%$ as the 49ers fans on this board. I am enjoying watching them get their teeth kicked in. :rofl:
roll.gif

Quote:
I hate the Ravens, there fans on nt seem to talk as much as the 49ers fans on this board.
laugh.gif
OregonDucks
Jonathan Stewart/Dennis Dixon for Heisman.
SAN FRANCISCO 49ERS
XVI . XIX . XXIII . XXIV . XXIX​

roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif

STOP THE FIGHT
[color=ff0000]P[/color][color=ff3333]H[/color][color=ff6666]I[/color][color=ff9a9a]L[/color]A 76[color=9a9aff]E[/color][color=6666ff]R[/color][color=3333ff]S[/color]
[color=000066]S[/color][color=0000FF]T[/color][color=6699FF]L[/color] R[color=FFFF99]A[/color][color=FFFF33]M[/color][color=FFFF00]S[/color]

Haha, James Harrison has had ENOUGH
Team Economics​

Back
Top Bottom