:::[Official] Pittsburgh Steelers @ Baltimore Ravens (BATTLE FOR THE AFC NORTH) 8:15 kickoff

Big surprise, I'm about to call Al Davis and talk to him about conspiracies and the NFL.....
You wouldnt be saying that if this was say, the Lions vs. Bengals.
laugh.gif

Haha, if either of those teams could be this physical, I would!  I agree with the QB's missing some throws

At first I thought Harrison was talking crazy like usual, but this confirms it.

The refs (league) hate the Steelers

Big surprise, I'm about to call Al Davis and talk to him about conspiracies and the NFL.....
You wouldnt be saying that if this was say, the Lions vs. Bengals.
laugh.gif

Haha, if either of those teams could be this physical, I would!  I agree with the QB's missing some throws

At first I thought Harrison was talking crazy like usual, but this confirms it.

The refs (league) hate the Steelers

if theres no fine for that hit on heath miller then james harrison is about to make a visit to goodell's office

steelers need to score on this drive, its absolutely vital to get some momentum in their way going into the 4th. the offense has been so stale all night.

if theres no fine for that hit on heath miller then james harrison is about to make a visit to goodell's office

steelers need to score on this drive, its absolutely vital to get some momentum in their way going into the 4th. the offense has been so stale all night.

Since Rooney is in town, I'm hoping he visits Roger and does some Godfather type stuff

Great throw

Since Rooney is in town, I'm hoping he visits Roger and does some Godfather type stuff

Great throw

i have a feeling not scoring on this drive is gonna hurt us big time in the 4th Q. either off a turnover or specials we need a score super bad. suggs is just devastating that o-line tonight. its frustrating watching that man go bananas on whoever the steelers line up against him

i have a feeling not scoring on this drive is gonna hurt us big time in the 4th Q. either off a turnover or specials we need a score super bad. suggs is just devastating that o-line tonight. its frustrating watching that man go bananas on whoever the steelers line up against him

T-sizzle going off, and the Steelers don't have the line to stop him. Frustrating not to get 7 there, Heath would've helped

T-sizzle going off, and the Steelers don't have the line to stop him. Frustrating not to get 7 there, Heath would've helped

receivers running into each other, guys running outta bounds, not lining up right .. @#(%*(! this mess is annoying to watch

someone on the steelers D needs to punch mcfadden right in the face for tonight's performance

receivers running into each other, guys running outta bounds, not lining up right .. @#(%*(! this mess is annoying to watch

someone on the steelers D needs to punch mcfadden right in the face for tonight's performance

Back
Top Bottom