***OFFICIAL PHILADELPHIA EAGLES 2011 SEASON THREAD***

They need to get this situation handled. It's already been enough of a distraction.

Originally Posted by CJ616

They need to get this situation handled. It's already been enough of a distraction.

i'm sure it will be come draft time (either way it goes).. also think it depends on how much desean/resenhaus are willing to settle with.. cause we all know the front office aint over paying for nada 

the kolb situation wasn't resolved by the draft last year, since you couldn't trade players at that time last year (although i thought they would have pulled some sort of backroom deal and have the cards or whoever make the pick for them)

All I know is if they wind up trading him they BETTER have a number 1 receiver to replace him with whether via the draft (Blackmon) or free agency because there's whole lotta WR's on the market (Bowe, V-Jax, Reggie Wayne, Steve Johnson, Brandon Lloyd, Plaxico, Colston)

dream scenario, we keep him and sign Plaxico or trade him and sign V-Jax

hope we dont trade desean hes too fast and i dont think any other receiver can return punts for touchdowns like him.

but we do need a receiver for goal line situation where we can just throw the ball up and have em catch it.

Bryce Johnston @eaglessalarycap:
updated the projected cap adjustments and 2012 salary cap; currently projecting Eagles to enter 2012 with $23,172,068 in cap room

THAT'S BEFORE we cut/trade these guys:
asante - 9,500,000
justice - 4,256,000
jamal jackson - 1,875,000

23 million
eek.gif
pimp.gif

we gotta get Vincent or Plaxico and a top tier MLB/DT

We have to look into some help at the LB position. If we can lock up D-Jax and get another top tier receiver with us having $23 mil in cap room that would be 
pimp.gif
pimp.gif

TEAM NEWS: Chairman/CEO Jeffrey Lurie announced Brian Dawkins to sign a one-day contract with the Eagles. His No. 20 to be retired against Giants on Sept. 30.
Brings a tear to my eye that he's done with the game, physically, but glad he's getting the respect he rightfully deserves
frown.gif

said we're retiring no 20 in the giants game..

love the draft so far.. but i want to guys with our last 5 picks: boykin and rainey

Originally Posted by itsaboutthattime

said we're retiring no 20 in the giants game..

love the draft so far.. but i want to guys with our last 5 picks: boykin and rainey

Got your wish with Boykin
pimp.gif
I think we're having a good draft so far

^ man loving our draft.. the only thing i didn't like about the foles pick was that hosley and boykin were still on the board at the time

obviously that worked out for us..

right now i would love to get rainey who would basically replace chad hall.. and tommy streeter, who can be a redzone developmental guy

i wouldnt even mind taking a flyer on the safety out of boise state.. the 6'3 guy who did well at the senior bowl.. george iloka

Back
Top Bottom