Official PC thread.

Originally Posted by CWrite78

Originally Posted by JFDOOM

Newegg is 
pimp.gif
Got the harddrive and raid card a little while ago. They threw in some extra sata cables + a 40gb ssd for the troubles. 
pimp.gif
pimp.gif
Might drop it in my moms MBP if it'll fit. 

that's
pimp.gif
pimp.gif
of them what SSD did they give you?
Ocz Agility http://www.newegg.com/Pro...spx?Item=N82E16820227607

Newegg is 
pimp.gif
Got the harddrive and raid card a little while ago. They threw in some extra sata cables + a 40gb ssd for the troubles. 
pimp.gif
pimp.gif

that's
pimp.gif
pimp.gif
I own this one its REALLY good. Too bad New Egg is taxing on it Compusa had it for 100 on Black Friday. They new generation of SSDs are coming out soon though and are going to be TWICE as fast and around the same price as current SSDs.

[h4][/h4]
[h4]OCZ Vertex 3 Pro hits the test bench, sets the new single-drive speed benchmark at 550MBps[/h4]
By Vlad Savov posted Feb 17th 2011 12:18PM

post_icon_stats.gif

We're becoming somewhat repetitive in our writing about SSDs -- every next one is that extra little bit faster or better and the crown just keeps exchanging hands -- but we couldn't be happier for it. Solid state storage is still one of the most exciting and rapidly developing areas of modern technology, a fact evidenced perfectly by the recent introduction of OCZ's Vertex 3 Pro drive. It touts a mad 550MBps maximum read and 500MBps maximum write speeds, mostly thanks to the brand spanking new SandForce SF-2500 controller chip it has onboard. It's been put through the benchmarking wringer by a number of sites today and the resulting conclusion has been lucid and unequivocal: the Vertex 3 Pro is the new champion among standalone 2.5-inch SSDs. AnandTech goes so far as to say it's "the first drive that really needs a 6Gbps interface." The V3Pro isn't yet on sale and the hardware looked at it in these previews was not final, but the next generation of SSDs looks to be keeping the breakneck pace of development that's characterized the storage medium so far. Lovely!

Newegg is 
pimp.gif
pimp.gif
pimp.gif

that's
pimp.gif
pimp.gif
I own this one its REALLY good. Too bad New Egg is taxing on it Compusa had it for 100 on Black Friday. They new generation of SSDs are coming out soon though and are going to be TWICE as fast and around the same price as current SSDs.

[h4][/h4]
[h4]OCZ Vertex 3 Pro hits the test bench, sets the new single-drive speed benchmark at 550MBps[/h4]
By Vlad Savov posted Feb 17th 2011 12:18PM

post_icon_stats.gif

We're becoming somewhat repetitive in our writing about SSDs -- every next one is that extra little bit faster or better and the crown just keeps exchanging hands -- but we couldn't be happier for it. Solid state storage is still one of the most exciting and rapidly developing areas of modern technology, a fact evidenced perfectly by the recent introduction of OCZ's Vertex 3 Pro drive. It touts a mad 550MBps maximum read and 500MBps maximum write speeds, mostly thanks to the brand spanking new SandForce SF-2500 controller chip it has onboard. It's been put through the benchmarking wringer by a number of sites today and the resulting conclusion has been lucid and unequivocal: the Vertex 3 Pro is the new champion among standalone 2.5-inch SSDs. AnandTech goes so far as to say it's "the first drive that really needs a 6Gbps interface." The V3Pro isn't yet on sale and the hardware looked at it in these previews was not final, but the next generation of SSDs looks to be keeping the breakneck pace of development that's characterized the storage medium so far. Lovely!

yo NT i finally upgrade my system !!!!

motherboard:
MB-X58I-CH19

CPU:
Intel i7 940

win 7 ultimate

GPU:

PSU:
XFX850W

Memory:
cosair 4GB DD3 1333

HD:
western digital 640GB

case:
Antec Twelve Hundred V3 Black Steel ATX Full Tower Computer Case( really nice i like it )

i know its not the best cable management i was kinda in a hurry and excited to get it running
laugh.gif
30t6p3b.gif

motherboard:
MB-X58I-CH19

CPU:
Intel i7 940

win 7 ultimate

GPU:

PSU:
XFX850W

Memory:
cosair 4GB DD3 1333

HD:
western digital 640GB

case:
Antec Twelve Hundred V3 Black Steel ATX Full Tower Computer Case( really nice i like it )

i know its not the best cable management i was kinda in a hurry and excited to get it running
laugh.gif
30t6p3b.gif

^Nice case. I Got the antec 900. NT let me get ur steam again, just download crysis 2 demo. LETS PLAY!

^Nice case. I Got the antec 900. NT let me get ur steam again, just download crysis 2 demo. LETS PLAY!

Originally Posted by gboy1230

motherboard:
MB-X58I-CH19

CPU:
Intel i7 940

win 7 ultimate

GPU:

PSU:
XFX850W

Memory:
cosair 4GB DD3 1333

HD:
western digital 640GB

case:

laugh.gif
30t6p3b.gif

Antec 1200 isn't the greatest for cable management, but it's still lookin good. What 5870 did you get?

Originally Posted by gboy1230

motherboard:
MB-X58I-CH19

CPU:
Intel i7 940

win 7 ultimate

GPU:

PSU:
XFX850W

Memory:
cosair 4GB DD3 1333

HD:
western digital 640GB

case:

laugh.gif
30t6p3b.gif

Antec 1200 isn't the greatest for cable management, but it's still lookin good. What 5870 did you get?

i can't sign in to play crysis, it keeps telling me my nickname is wrong or some crap. won't even bother with it anymore and from what i've heard, it's crap visually compared to the first one. most likely because it's a console port.

i can't sign in to play crysis, it keeps telling me my nickname is wrong or some crap. won't even bother with it anymore and from what i've heard, it's crap visually compared to the first one. most likely because it's a console port.

that's exactly why. It's no slouch though

Battlefield 3 on the other hand looks amazing. Judging from that gameplay video.

that's exactly why. It's no slouch though

Battlefield 3 on the other hand looks amazing. Judging from that gameplay video.

didn't buy a good video card to play a game with xbox graphics
30t6p3b.gif
. did they forget where they started?

30t6p3b.gif

30t6p3b.gif

They did it to reach a wider spectrum, and I know as PC gamers, were obsessed with graphics, but you cant forget to have fun...

Back
Top Bottom